- The mission of Brainerd Baptist School is to provide a high quality, comprehensive academic program in a loving Christian environment.
- The school is dedicated to the belief that young people need both strong educational and spiritual guidance to grow into adults who will be positive contributing influences in the community and world.
- Brainerd Baptist School presents a Christ-centered philosophy of education which gives students opportunities to discover their individuality and develop relationships with their teachers, peers and Jesus Christ.
- The academic curriculum, Christian-based teaching, dedicated faculty and diverse extracurricular activities add up to an excellent education value at Brainerd Baptist School - partnering with parents for a lifetime of achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
4601 North Ter
Chattanooga, TN 37411
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
800 Belvoir Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37412
ChattanoogaGrades: NS-8 | 265 students
300 Montessori Way
Chattanooga, TN 37404
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 199 students
7525 Min Tom Dr
Chattanooga, TN 37421
ChattanoogaGrades: K-12 | 1154 students
3354 Charger Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37409