Top Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 406 top religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (71% of all schools), serving 74,845 students.
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
Belvoir Christian Academy Photo - BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Briarcrest Christian High School Photo - Beginning at the preschool level, our commitment is to educate the total student, providing a nurturing, balanced, well-rounded educational experience and to help young men and women achieve their full potential in all facets of life. Briarcrest Christian School is a non-denominational, co-educational environment in which the Christian world view and biblical values are taught and practiced in everyday.
Hendersonville Christian Academy Photo - High school students enjoy campus life at HCA. A variety of activities and events provide students opportunities to make memories that last a lifetime.
Immanuel Lutheran School Photo - Drug Awareness Resistance Education is a program offered by the Bartlett Police Department to enable our students to make smart, healthy choices.
Top Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools768 Students15.28% Minority
- 76 Schools10,965 Students10.85% Minority
- 125 Schools24,587 Students13.73% Minority
- 21 Schools7,543 Students7.07% Minority
- 5 Schools215 Students25.20% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13.33% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools4,483 Students18.90% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students50.44% Minority
- 7 Schools645 Students3.55% Minority
- 6 Schools926 Students12.38% Minority
- 3 Schools94 Students0.98% Minority
- 11 Schools1,768 Students32.63% Minority
- 7 Schools824 Students7.14% Minority
- 18 Schools762 Students9.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,311 Students6.02% Minority
- 51 Schools15,269 Students20.14% Minority
- 42 Schools2,611 Students35.51% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.