Top Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 407 top religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (72% of all schools), serving 74,891 students.
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
Belvoir Christian Academy Photo - BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Nashville Christian School Photo - At Nashville Christian, the administrators, teachers, coaches, and staff seek to mentor and guide each student into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. Our goal is that each senior graduates equipped with not only a great education, but also with solid personal faith that will carry them throughout the rest of their lives.
Episcopal School Of Knoxville Photo - The Episcopal School of Knoxville is the premiere private school located in West Knoxville. With a 9:1 student/teacher ratio, technology in every classroom, foreign language beginning in Kindergarten, and daily chapel suitable for children of all faiths, ESK is a top ranked school with a highly balanced approach to education.
Lakeway Christian Schools (Cornerstone Academy and Lakeway Christian Academy) Photo - Prayer circle for Movie Night!
Top Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools768 Students15.28% Minority
- 77 Schools11,020 Students11.02% Minority
- 125 Schools24,472 Students13.70% Minority
- 21 Schools7,543 Students7.07% Minority
- 5 Schools215 Students25.20% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13.33% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools4,523 Students18.90% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students50.44% Minority
- 7 Schools645 Students3.55% Minority
- 6 Schools926 Students12.38% Minority
- 3 Schools94 Students0.98% Minority
- 11 Schools1,768 Students32.63% Minority
- 7 Schools824 Students7.14% Minority
- 18 Schools762 Students9.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,311 Students6.02% Minority
- 51 Schools15,335 Students20.14% Minority
- 42 Schools2,611 Students35.51% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.