Top Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 416 top religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (71% of all schools), serving 82,872 students.
Christian Academy Of Knoxville Photo - See dress rehearsal here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRIlo5qNwoY
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - One of the South''''s Most Beautiful High Schools, as chosen by Southern Living magazine, the school''''s 550-acre campus, including forests, bluffs and two lakes, offers abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation. A school farm, on-going wetlands study, and LEED Gold science building are just a few of the ways our campus also serves as learning lab.
Lighthouse Christian School and Preschool Photo - LCS has seen numerous students graduate and go on to colleges and universities such as Vanderbilt, Lipscomb, Trevecca, Bryant, and more. LCS boast graduates who have gone into the world to be nurses, missionaries, pilots, engineers, accountants, athletes, actors, and more.
Baylor School Photo - Baylor's 690-acre campus is located on the Tennessee River and surrounded by mountains.
Top Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools1,475 Students6.58% Minority
- 3 Schools738 Students15.43% Minority
- 74 Schools10,819 Students11.78% Minority
- 134 Schools28,025 Students13.70% Minority
- 19 Schools7,154 Students6.46% Minority
- 4 Schools132 Students75.00% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13.33% Minority
- 14 Schools5,971 Students19.95% Minority
- 1 Schools1,067 Students13.09% Minority
- 6 Schools802 Students45.66% Minority
- 6 Schools503 Students6.52% Minority
- 6 Schools968 Students22.40% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools1,968 Students6.99% Minority
- 14 Schools2,004 Students7.86% Minority
- 17 Schools736 Students9.28% Minority
- 8 Schools2,448 Students5.15% Minority
- 53 Schools15,339 Students21.35% Minority
- 39 Schools2,601 Students33.32% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.