Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 409 religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (72% of all schools), serving 75,180 students.
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
St Anne Elementary School Photo - Preschool students sit on the steps with Sr. Ancilia Indrati while other students play at recess.
Macon Road Baptist School Photo - Welcome! We are pleased and honored that you are interested in Macon Road Baptist School. As you make yourself familiar with our materials, we trust that you will strongly consider Macon Road as an option for your family's education. It is our greatest desire to not only teach your child academically, but more importantly guide him or her spiritually.
Sacred Heart Cathedral School Photo - Welcome to Sacred Heart Cathedral School in Knoxville, Tennessee, the largest school in the Diocese of Knoxville. We're more than a classroom, we're a community!
Briarcrest Christian High School Photo - Beginning at the preschool level, our commitment is to educate the total student, providing a nurturing, balanced, well-rounded educational experience and to help young men and women achieve their full potential in all facets of life. Briarcrest Christian School is a non-denominational, co-educational environment in which the Christian world view and biblical values are taught and practiced in everyday.
Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools768 Students15.28% Minority
- 78 Schools11,077 Students11.05% Minority
- 125 Schools24,413 Students13.70% Minority
- 21 Schools7,543 Students7.07% Minority
- 5 Schools215 Students25.20% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13.33% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools4,595 Students18.90% Minority
- 5 Schools699 Students50.44% Minority
- 7 Schools645 Students3.55% Minority
- 6 Schools926 Students12.38% Minority
- 3 Schools94 Students0.98% Minority
- 11 Schools1,768 Students32.63% Minority
- 7 Schools819 Students7.14% Minority
- 18 Schools762 Students9.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,311 Students6.02% Minority
- 52 Schools15,622 Students20.30% Minority
- 42 Schools2,611 Students35.51% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.