Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 383 religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (71% of all schools), serving 75,347 students.
Mission Statement: We partner with families to classically educate students to think, live, and engage the world in a manner that consistently brings glory to God.
Hutchison girls discover and explore the world around them through unique learning opportunities on beautiful 52-acre campus and learning laboratory as well as within our science and innovation labs.
At Nashville Christian, the administrators, teachers, coaches, and staff seek to mentor and guide each student into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. Our goal is that each senior graduates equipped with not only a great education, but also with solid personal faith that will carry them throughout the rest of their lives.
Welcome! We are pleased and honored that you are interested in Macon Road Baptist School. As you make yourself familiar with our materials, we trust that you will strongly consider Macon Road as an option for your family's education. It is our greatest desire to not only teach your child academically, but more importantly guide him or her spiritually.
Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools823 Students23% Minority
- 68 Schools10,907 Students9% Minority
- 120 Schools24,575 Students12% Minority
- 21 Schools7,416 Students11% Minority
- 4 Schools165 Students20% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13% Minority
- 1 Schools50 Students100% Minority
- 11 Schools4,404 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools677 Students42% Minority
- 8 Schools763 Students3% Minority
- 6 Schools878 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools73 Students1% Minority
- 12 Schools2,005 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools1,278 Students12% Minority
- 17 Schools930 Students21% Minority
- 8 Schools2,149 Students14% Minority
- 51 Schools15,835 Students28% Minority
- 42 Schools2,368 Students30% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.