Top Tennessee Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 405 top religiously affiliated private schools in Tennessee (71% of all schools), serving 76,593 students.
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
Lakeway Christian Schools (Cornerstone Academy and Lakeway Christian Academy) Photo - Prayer circle for Movie Night!
Christ's Legacy Academy Photo - Mission Statement: We partner with families to classically educate students to think, live, and engage the world in a manner that consistently brings glory to God.
Silverdale Baptist Academy Photo - Elementary students learning about snakes in our Outdoor Ed Initiative.
Belvoir Christian Academy Photo - BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Lipscomb Academy Photo - "At the Elementary School, your child will be individually known and loved," Jonathan Sheahen, Elementary School Principal
Top Tennessee Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools768 Students15.28% Minority
- 76 Schools11,182 Students10.85% Minority
- 124 Schools26,088 Students13.76% Minority
- 21 Schools7,607 Students7.07% Minority
- 5 Schools215 Students25.20% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students13.33% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools4,483 Students18.90% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students50.44% Minority
- 7 Schools645 Students3.55% Minority
- 6 Schools926 Students12.38% Minority
- 3 Schools94 Students0.98% Minority
- 11 Schools1,768 Students32.63% Minority
- 7 Schools824 Students7.14% Minority
- 18 Schools757 Students9.94% Minority
- 10 Schools2,311 Students6.02% Minority
- 51 Schools15,240 Students20.14% Minority
- 42 Schools2,611 Students35.51% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.