Tennessee Schools By Membership Association
- There are 50 school membership associations in Tennessee, serving 387 private schools (72% of all schools) and 82,429 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (24% of schools), Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
This is the view as you drive on campus. The building straight ahead is the new student center and administrative building, Jennifer & Billy Frist Hall. It opened in August 2013 and includes a K-12 dining hall and library/technology center, as well as all core campus administrative offices.
2 acres of beautiful property with lots of shade. Old renovated farmhouse circa 1924 has many large windows and hard wood floors.
Lausanne Collegiate School is dedicated to small class sizes and differentiation for students. There are many opportunities for one-on-one time with teachers for better understanding of concepts. Classes offer the opportunity for open dialogue and reflection in addition to inquiry and research.
Tennessee Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 42 Schools1,425 Students17% Minority
- 19 Schools9,350 Students19% Minority
- 35 Schools5,654 Students10% Minority
- 13 Schools800 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students16% Minority
- 65 Schools16,811 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools189 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools2,275 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools149 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,186 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools342 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students16% Minority
- 22 Schools1,691 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools364 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools324 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools318 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools641 Students18% Minority
- 26 Schools4,617 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools694 Students15% Minority
- 8 Schools3,847 Students21% Minority
- 34 Schools19,732 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools202 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools347 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students52% Minority
- 3 Schools770 Students54% Minority
- 32 Schools9,174 Students32% Minority
- 16 Schools7,725 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools38 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools585 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools3,069 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools571 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools323 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students60% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools108 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools418 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools432 Students15% Minority
- 32 Schools5,382 Students14% Minority
- 92 Schools15,858 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools2,070 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students- Minority
- 68 Schools30,842 Students13% Minority
- 16 Schools10,218 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools2,144 Students3% Minority
- 37 Schools14,420 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools2,271 Students14% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.