Top Tennessee Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top school membership associations in Tennessee, serving 386 private schools (68% of all schools) and 81,274 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (23% of schools), Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (19% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
St. Andrew's-Sewanee School Photo - With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
Belvoir Christian Academy Photo - BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Christ's Legacy Academy Photo - Mission Statement: We partner with families to classically educate students to think, live, and engage the world in a manner that consistently brings glory to God.
Hendersonville Christian Academy Photo - High school students enjoy campus life at HCA. A variety of activities and events provide students opportunities to make memories that last a lifetime.
St Anne Elementary School Photo - Preschool students sit on the steps with Sr. Ancilia Indrati while other students play at recess.
Hutchison School Photo - Hutchison girls discover and explore the world around them through unique learning opportunities on beautiful 52-acre campus and learning laboratory as well as within our science and innovation labs.
Sacred Heart Cathedral School Photo - Welcome to Sacred Heart Cathedral School in Knoxville, Tennessee, the largest school in the Diocese of Knoxville. We're more than a classroom, we're a community!
Memphis Oral School For The Deaf Photo - The Front Door of Memphis Oral School for the Deaf is always noticed from the road by the two painted horses stationed on our front lawn. These horses were donated by patrons of the Germantown Horse Show.
Top Tennessee Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 40 Schools1,246 Students17.17% Minority
- 25 Schools12,464 Students10.26% Minority
- 33 Schools5,201 Students13.92% Minority
- 14 Schools991 Students50.34% Minority
- 2 Schools135 Students16.67% Minority
- 65 Schools16,738 Students12.50% Minority
- 3 Schools222 Students7.46% Minority
- 13 Schools2,772 Students6.94% Minority
- 1 Schools187 Students9.27% Minority
- 2 Schools136 Students27.27% Minority
- 2 Schools1,239 Students8.05% Minority
- 2 Schools342 Students6.69% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students5.47% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students100.00% Minority
- 22 Schools1,883 Students32.85% Minority
- 3 Schools364 Students16.23% Minority
- 3 Schools405 Students14.57% Minority
- 2 Schools849 Students17.50% Minority
- 3 Schools641 Students16.62% Minority
- 27 Schools4,402 Students19.50% Minority
- 2 Schools1,512 Students15.94% Minority
- 10 Schools3,969 Students17.03% Minority
- 43 Schools21,673 Students11.10% Minority
- 3 Schools251 Students30.77% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students26.92% Minority
- 3 Schools704 Students52.46% Minority
- 33 Schools9,387 Students18.83% Minority
- 15 Schools7,393 Students6.81% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools570 Students5.74% Minority
- 5 Schools3,139 Students13.43% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students44.07% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students26.92% Minority
- 4 Schools492 Students12.89% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students73.08% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students2.03% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students2.63% Minority
- 2 Schools274 Students18.36% Minority
- 7 Schools416 Students21.00% Minority
- 2 Schools432 Students10.61% Minority
- 28 Schools4,597 Students15.95% Minority
- 87 Schools13,490 Students13.90% Minority
- 9 Schools1,327 Students13.12% Minority
- 2 Schools240 Students5.98% Minority
- 72 Schools32,805 Students9.72% Minority
- 18 Schools11,239 Students8.49% Minority
- 6 Schools2,052 Students5.86% Minority
- 36 Schools14,324 Students13.60% Minority
- 4 Schools2,563 Students14.52% Minority
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.