Tennessee Schools By Membership Association
- There are 49 school membership associations in Tennessee, serving 386 private schools (72% of all schools) and 82,518 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (24% of schools), Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
2 acres of beautiful property with lots of shade. Old renovated farmhouse circa 1924 has many large windows and hard wood floors.
Tennessee Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 42 Schools1,425 Students17% Minority
- 20 Schools9,741 Students19% Minority
- 33 Schools5,363 Students11% Minority
- 13 Schools851 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools139 Students16% Minority
- 65 Schools16,822 Students12% Minority
- 3 Schools189 Students12% Minority
- 14 Schools2,279 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools181 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools149 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools1,186 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools342 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools189 Students16% Minority
- 22 Schools1,699 Students29% Minority
- 3 Schools364 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools406 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools318 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools641 Students18% Minority
- 26 Schools4,625 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools694 Students15% Minority
- 9 Schools4,109 Students21% Minority
- 36 Schools20,513 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools202 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students52% Minority
- 3 Schools770 Students54% Minority
- 32 Schools9,206 Students32% Minority
- 16 Schools7,608 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools585 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools3,069 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools54 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students44% Minority
- 3 Schools338 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students60% Minority
- 1 Schools218 Students2% Minority
- 1 Schools43 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools108 Students16% Minority
- 7 Schools418 Students28% Minority
- 2 Schools432 Students15% Minority
- 31 Schools5,199 Students14% Minority
- 91 Schools15,752 Students16% Minority
- 10 Schools2,070 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools164 Students- Minority
- 70 Schools31,396 Students13% Minority
- 16 Schools10,218 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools2,144 Students3% Minority
- 37 Schools14,509 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools2,525 Students15% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.