Tennessee Private Schools
- There are 572 private schools in Tennessee, serving 96,832 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,646 for elementary schools and $9,639 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 88% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 16% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
BELVOIR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SERVES INFANTS - 8TH GRADE, TEACHING THEM TO EXCEL IN ACADEMICS AND LEADERSHIP WHILE NURTURING AND GROWING THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
This is the view as you drive on campus. The building straight ahead is the new student center and administrative building, Jennifer & Billy Frist Hall. It opened in August 2013 and includes a K-12 dining hall and library/technology center, as well as all core campus administrative offices.
2 acres of beautiful property with lots of shade. Old renovated farmhouse circa 1924 has many large windows and hard wood floors.
Beginning at the preschool level, our commitment is to educate the total student, providing a nurturing, balanced, well-rounded educational experience and to help young men and women achieve their full potential in all facets of life. Briarcrest Christian School is a non-denominational, co-educational environment in which the Christian world view and biblical values are taught and practiced in everyday.
Welcome! We are pleased and honored that you are interested in Macon Road Baptist School. As you make yourself familiar with our materials, we trust that you will strongly consider Macon Road as an option for your family's education. It is our greatest desire to not only teach your child academically, but more importantly guide him or her spiritually.
Tennessee Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools397 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools430 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools32 Students3% Minority
- 8 Schools790 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools821 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students19% Minority
- 2 Schools79 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools374 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools132 Students5% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools71 Students8% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools241 Students11% Minority
- 74 Schools18,155 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools267 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools142 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools882 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools57 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools413 Students7% Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools104 Students38% Minority
- 2 Schools387 Students11% Minority
- 5 Schools388 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students5% Minority
- 6 Schools511 Students8% Minority
- 39 Schools11,819 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools213 Students21% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools37 Students11% Minority
- 2 Schools161 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools21 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools58 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools37 Students6% Minority
- 51 Schools10,602 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools201 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools22 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools255 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools174 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools167 Students6% Minority
- 11 Schools3,362 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools56 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools4 Students25% Minority
- 9 Schools1,640 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools299 Students4% Minority
- 3 Schools58 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools153 Students3% Minority
- 11 Schools1,429 Students14% Minority
- 3 Schools26 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools9 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools6 Students17% Minority
- 10 Schools422 Students11% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students34% Minority
- 4 Schools290 Students8% Minority
- 5 Schools1,215 Students17% Minority
- 18 Schools2,619 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools31 Students44% Minority
- 6 Schools822 Students13% Minority
- 119 Schools24,642 Students26% Minority
- 14 Schools1,137 Students3% Minority
- 14 Schools1,615 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools277 Students13% Minority
- 5 Schools285 Students28% Minority
- 12 Schools1,335 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools43 Students2% Minority
- 22 Schools4,465 Students12% Minority
- 11 Schools1,488 Students5% Minority
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.