Harpeth Hall School
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: 5-12
- Students: 720 students
- Yearly Tuition: $31,750
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 3
Upcoming Events and News
Harpeth Hall School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Within the school`s gates and in the wider world,the identity of Harpeth Hall is found in the lives of its dynamic students.The Harpeth Hall student is a young woman who, like Nashville, is poised for exciting, transformative growth, with limitless intellectual and personal potential.
- We develop the whole student.
- Yes, academics come first-but we believe our 21st-century leaders must also be team players and change agents, able to see multiple perspectives and find common ground. Our athletics program challenges our students to push themselves; our visual, musical and performing arts programs offer new forms of expression; and our robust list of clubs, organizations, and service learning projects foster the strong sense of community that our girls carry out into the world.
- Our teachers value rigor, but not at the expense of risk. We teach big thinkers.Our teachers encourage collaboration and instill excellence. They`re thoughtful and intrepid innovators in the classroom and mentors in the lab and the library, on the stage and the playing field. And they`re completely dedicated to educating girls-creating pedagogy and coursework that brings out the very best in their students.
- We don`t want economics to stand between us and Nashville`s best students. Harpeth Hall is committed to a student body that reflects Nashville-and to the richness that comes with a diverse, increasingly cosmopolitan population. We celebrate myriad cultures, multiple perspectives, and mutual respect; and, thus, we work actively with parents of qualified daughters to make a Harpeth Hall education accessible and affordable.
- Our students are accepted to - and thrive at - the nation`s best colleges and universities. But they certainly don`t stop there. They earn graduate degrees, they launch companies, they become artists, Olympians, neurosurgeons, policy leaders, and community volunteers. They leave Harpeth Hall empowered to take on the world and fully prepared to change it.
- Our mission is to teach girls and young women to think critically, to lead confidently, and to live honorably. Harpeth Hall is a school that offers an unparalleled educational experience. We invite you to explore Harpeth Hall.
Endorse Harpeth Hall School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards