St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 375 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,209
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1 / Jan. 15
- Source: Verified school update
St. Paul Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Dec. 1 / Jan. 15
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- "St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live."
- St. Paul is a mission driven school. Our mission reflects the three pillars that we work on each and every day at St. Paul - academic excellence, passion for Christ and leadership development. We believe our students are the next generation that will be shaping our future and these pillars are the foundation we are building for them.
- We teach our students the basic foundations, but we also teach them to think. Our ERB scores are at the top of our peer schools in Nashville. In addition, St. Paul students consistently perform very well at the schools where they matriculate.
- We believe that we can be strong academically and still have a strong passion for Christ. Therefore, our students learn about God's word and their place in His world. 6th grade students read morning devotions to our students. Each class presents a chapel for us during the year.
- Not only do we expect our students do well academically at their next schools, but we also expect them to be strong leaders. We begin teaching leadership in the 3rd grade through our buddy program. Leadership training continues in grades 4-5 and culminates in our capstone 6th grade experience.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul Christian Academy cost?
St. Paul Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $20,209 for private students.
What sports does St. Paul Christian Academy offer?
St. Paul Christian Academy offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Tennis, Track and Field and Wrestling.
What is St. Paul Christian Academy's ranking?
St. Paul Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Christian Academy?
The application deadline for St. Paul Christian Academy is Dec. 1 / Jan. 15.
Best school in Nashville! This Nashville treasure of a school truly partners with families. It`s not just something the teachers say. They do it. Academic excellence is absolutely evident, and so is leadership training. Every faculty and staff member models a passion for Christ, and it shows in the students. Thank you, St. Paul!
Endorse St. Paul Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.