St. Paul Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (615) 269-4751
- St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,449|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field
- "St. Paul Christian Academy integrates academic excellence with a passion for Christ to develop a strong foundation for young leaders who uniquely shape the world in which they live."
- St. Paul is a mission driven school. Our mission reflects the three pillars that we work on each and every day at St. Paul - academic excellence, passion for Christ and leadership development. We believe our students are the next generation that will be shaping our future and these pillars are the foundation we are building for them.
- We teach our students the basic foundations, but we also teach them to think. Our ERB scores are at the top of our peer schools in Nashville. In addition, St. Paul students consistently perform very well at the schools where they matriculate.
- We believe that we can be strong academically and still have a strong passion for Christ. Therefore, our students learn about God's word and their place in His world. 6th grade students read morning devotions to our students. Each class presents a chapel for us during the year.
- Not only do we expect our students do well academically at their next schools, but we also expect them to be strong leaders. We begin teaching leadership in the 3rd grade through our buddy program. Leadership training continues in grades 4-5 and culminates in our leadership rich 6th grade experience.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: 5-12 | 720 students
3801 Hobbs Road
Nashville, TN 37215
(615) 297-9543 0.9 5-12
- Nashville Grades: PK-K | 135 students
4608 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37220
(615) 373-0897 1.4 PK-K
Best school in Nashville! This Nashville treasure of a school truly partners with families. It`s not just something the teachers say. They do it. Academic excellence is absolutely evident, and so is leadership training. Every faculty and staff member models a passion for Christ, and it shows in the students. Thank you, St. Paul!
- Posted by Parent - Current parent
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.