Children's House Of Nashville
- Children's House, established in 1973, is an independent, Montessori preschool and kindergarten enrolling 75 students.
- We are affiliated with the American Montessori Society and regulated and approved by theTennessee Department of Education for preschool and Kindergarten.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for current tuition information www.childrenshousenashville.org|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Anne Colley|
|Admissions Associate||Sandra Mason|
- Children who are 3 or 4 years old by Sept. 30 are considered for admission. Five year old children are considered for Kindergarten if they have been previously enrolled in a Montessori school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NashvilleGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
914 Davidson Drive
Nashville, TN 37205
- NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 1265 students
3901 Granny White Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
- NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 756 students
4700 Franklin Pike
Nashville, TN 37220
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.