Children's House Of Nashville
Children's House, established in 1973, is an independent, Montessori preschool and kindergarten enrolling 72 students. We are affiliated with the American Montessori Society and regulated and approved by the Tennessee Department of Education for preschool and Kindergarten.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 72 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
See website for current tuition information www.childrenshousenashville.org
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- We enroll children who are three or four years old and as space permits, children who are five years old by August 15th. We give preference to those 5's who have previously attended a Montessori school.
- Additionally, as we fill our classrooms each year we attempt to balance age and gender within each group.
Profile last updated: 07/26/2021
Endorse Children's House Of Nashville. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.