Christian Heritage School
Tel: (706) 277-1198
Christian Heritage School (CHS) is a K-12, college preparatory, independent, Christian school.
We aspire to foster a passion for learning and achieving while building character, confidence, and integrity in every student.
CHS offers academics that challenge, arts that inspire, athletics that build, and active faith that endures.
CHS continually strives to fulfill our mission of Educating Children to Serve Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Government and Economics, AP Human Geography, AP Language, AP Literature, Ap US History, AP World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform - khakis and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,730|
|Tuition Notes||Varies via grades: K/Pre1st - $5,820, 1st-5th - $9,730, 6th-12th $11,190|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Hardaway|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Pep Club, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chorus, Drama, Drumline
- We invite you to contact our Admission Office and set up an appointment to experience our commitment to rigorous academics, community of trust, small classroom sizes, the Harkness Method of teaching, and advisory groups. The CHS community is thriving and continually moving forward with innovative teaching techniques, addition of new facilities, implementation of emerging technological advances in the classroom, new sports programs, and a variety of fine arts opportunities. Our website will give you a glimpse into Christian Heritage School; however, the best way to decide if CHS is the right match for your child is to visit our campus.
- The Admission Office is dedicated to assisting you in learning all about Christian Heritage so that you can determine if CHS is the school for your child and your family. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Elizabeth Hardaway, MEd.
- Director of Admission
- 706-277-1198 ext. 130
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dalton Grades: PK-12 | 35 students
2744 Cleveland Hwy
Dalton, GA 30721
(706) 259-2822 6.1 PK-12
- Tunnel Hill Grades: K-12 | 56 students
5296 Dogwood Valley Rd
Tunnel Hill, GA 30755
(706) 673-2056 8.7 K-12
- Chatsworth Grades: K-12 | 31 students
7624 Highway 225 South
Chatsworth, GA 30705
(706) 629-7430 8.8 K-12
- Ellijay Grades: NS-12 | 104 students
191 Harold Pritchett Rd
Ellijay, GA 30540
(706) 635-6422 25.8 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.