- Christian Heritage School is a K-12, college preparatory, independent, Christian school.
- We aspire to foster a passion for learning and achieving while building character, confidence, and integrity in EVERY student.
- The framework of our school is built on academic rigor, a Christian worldview, student trust, and passionate teachers within an affirmative community.
- CHS continually strives to fulfill our mission of Educating Children to Serve Christ. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Government and Economics, AP Human Geography, AP Language, AP Literature, Ap US History, AP World History,|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform - khakis and polos)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,730|
|Tuition Notes||Varies via grades: K/Pre1st - $5,820, 1st-5th - $9,730, 6th-12th $11,190|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Hardaway|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chorus, Drama, Drumline, Pep Club, Yearbook Staff Band, Chorus, Drama, Drumline, Pep Club, Yearbook Staff,|
- We invite you to contact our Admission Office and set up an appointment to experience our commitment to rigorous academics, community of trust, small classroom sizes, the Harkness Method of teaching, and advisory groups. The CHS community is thriving and continually moving forward with innovative teaching techniques, addition of new facilities, implementation of emerging technological advances in the classroom, new sports programs, and a variety of fine arts opportunities. Our website will give you a glimpse into Christian Heritage School; however, the best way to decide if CHS is the right match for your child is to visit our campus.
- The Admission Office is dedicated to assisting you in learning all about Christian Heritage so that you can determine if CHS is the school for your child and your family. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Elizabeth Hardaway, MEd.
- Director of Admission
- 706-277-1198 ext. 130
Profile last updated: 05/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tunnel HillGrades: KG-12 | 46 students
5296 Dogwood Valley Rd
Tunnel Hill, GA 30755
DaltonGrades: PK-12 | 35 students
2744 Cleveland Hwy
Dalton, GA 30721
ChattanoogaGrades: K-12 | 1154 students
3354 Charger Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37409
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
7815 Shallowford Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 980 students
4650 Buccaneer Trail
Chattanooga, TN 37411
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.