Growing Minds Christian Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 39 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,800
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Since 2011, Growing Minds Christian Academy has provided the best in Christian elementary education. Growing Minds Christian Academy is committed to the development of the "whole" child. We nurture your child`s academic abilities, social alertness, spiritual awareness, and critical thinking skills as he experiences exciting challenges in an environment that fosters Christian character and an enthusiasm for learning.Growing Minds Christian Academy provides a dedicated, professional, Christian environment where our faculty is committed to helping our students succeed. We are an institution predicated upon the academic, cultural, social and emotional development of the scholars we serve. Through the Abeka Christian Curriculum, students continually achieve superior results with the traditional approach to teaching and learning. Give your child a strong foundation for lifelong learning by enrolling today.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Growing Minds Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.