St. Paul Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 167 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms for Kindergarten-8
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Empowered by Jesus Christ, St Paul Lutheran School's mission is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ our savior, and develop each child's God-given abilities through excellent Christ-centered academic and religious instruction. This is achieved in a safe, nuturing environment where students, staff, and parents encourage one another.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does St. Paul Lutheran School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Paul Lutheran School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. Paul Lutheran School offer?
St. Paul Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards