St Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Empowered by Jesus Christ, St Paul Lutheran School's mission is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ our savior, and develop each child's God-given abilities through excellent Christ-centered academic and religious instruction.
- This is achieved in a safe, nuturing environment where students, staff, and parents encourage one another.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Cover|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tyrone Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
211 Kirkley Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
(770)306-9026 5.5 PK-8
- Atlanta Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
1700 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404)815-7711 28.3 PK-8
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1115 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)262-1345 30.4 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
5750 Long Island Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)252-3910 34.9 NS-8
St Paul provides a wonderful Christian environment for children. The teachers are caring and knowledgeable in their subject areas. We have been so happy since our daughter started at St Paul in first grade. That was 6 years ago and we have had a top-notch experience here since the beginning. I can't say enough good things about St Paul. We love it here.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Parent
St. Paul is a wonderful Christ-centered school. The teachers are loving and caring. The curriculum is age appropriate and challenging. My kids started school there this year and were welcomed by staff and kids. The preschool program is great! It is both developmental and offers age appropriate academics. I would recommend this school to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - pamel
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.