Crossroads Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Crossroads Christian School is unique among Christian schools. It was modeled after the successful and innovative Perimeter Christian Schools.
- Crossroads differs from other Christian schools by offering smaller class size, shorter school days, and extensive parental involvement.
- We believe God has given parents the responsibility of educating their children, and thus the school is to function as an extension of the home.
- CCS supplements what is learned at home by teaching love and obedience to God, by pursuing academic excellence, and by developing Christian and social graces.
- The ultimate goal of CCS is to teach its students to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dress code is listed in the handbook, which is available on website.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
|Admissions Director||Admin. Assistant can assist with process.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tyrone Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
211 Kirkley Rd
Tyrone, GA 30290
(770)306-9026 2.6 PK-8
- Atlanta Grades: 1-12 | 90 students
2691 Jefferson Terrace
Atlanta, GA 30344
(404)626-2126 17.1 1-12
- Fayetteville Grades: Inquire with school | 77 students
440 E Lanier Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
(770)461-1595 8.9 Inquire with school
- Sharpsburg Grades: K-8 | 35 students
4957 Highway 34 E
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
(770)251-1464 5.8 K-8
I was once a student of the school and am now a parent. It is an excellent school from both perspectives! If you are a Christian family looking for a school that will help your child to grow spiritually as well as academically while enjoying his/her education, then Crossroads should be considered! I went there from 5th-8th grades and found them to be the best years as a student. Not only were they enjoyable, but they prepared me for high school, college, and life! Now I am a teacher and use some of the wonderful activities and strategies my teachers from Crossroads used. Also, I enjoy watching my first grader grow as a student of the same outstanding school!
- Posted by Parent - leahl
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.