Genesis Preparatory Academy
GENESIS Learning Services is a positive and stimulating environment for students in pre-kindergarten through the twelfth grade.
We believe that the foundations for a child`s educational experience are developed and molded during the early years. We further believe that all students can learn at a high level IF in the right learning environment. In order for students to thrive, an emotional and physical environment must be in place for students to take risk and learn from their mistakes. GENESIS offers small class learning where there are few distractions and more one one one or small group support.Our VIP Program, GENESIS Preparatory Academy seeks to educate the whole child by focusing not only on each child`s academic development but also on his or her physical and social-emotional development. Each component of the day is designed to help students grow in each of those areas.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 16 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,500
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Genesis Preparatory Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
National Beta Club
National Beta Club
- GENESIS Learning Services
- Our mission is to change the way we do education through targeted, individualized, customized plans based students data and overall community support. Our mission is to change the way we do education through targeted, individualized, customized plans based students data and overall community support.
- Founding Principles and Core Values
- In partnership with parents, GENESIS pledges to integrate these values, not only in our policies but also in our daily lives.LeadershipAs leaders, we know our value. We recognize the importance of ethical behavior and exhibit both their values and ethics in our leadership style and actions. We will display leadership ethics and values every single day. We will lead by example.
- Character requires that we display positive character traits in every area of our lives. People should see me as a role model, through exhibiting respect for myself, others and anyone that I come into contact with.
- Respect for ourselves and others is fundamental. When we respect others, we treat them with honesty and integrity, welcome their differences, and celebrate an open and creative discourse. When we respect ourselves, we commit to a moral and honorable life.
- Responsibility requires that we do our best in all that we undertake. We have an obligation to ourselves to fulfill our own potentials, we have an obligation to others to fulfill the commitments that we have made, and we have an obligation to ourselves to lead lives of meaning and purpose.
- We seek excellence in all that we undertake, setting goals and achieving them, constant in our commitment to moral behavior. Excellence is a product of diligence and persistence, risk and sacrifice; we celebrate our successes and those of others.
- GENESIS strives to stand among the nation`s leading private schools and is driven to foster the full potential of each student, through a rigorous curriculum, engaging teachers and a nurturing learning environment. We will prepare our students to be a strong force in the global community and to be recognized as models of active and ethical citizenship.
- Our mission is to be an exemplary learning facility in which we prepare students to excel as high-achieving students and leaders at all academic levels, college, and beyond. By providing students with a strong educational foundation for Lifelong Learning, Superior Academics, and Stellar Character in order to ensure that all scholars demonstrate educational EXCELLENCE daily.
Profile last updated: 02/08/2021
Endorse Genesis Preparatory Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Helping Your School During The Pandemic
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
July 10, 20217 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.