Bible Baptist Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Bible Baptist Christian Academy serves 115 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS) and the Georgia Association of Christian Schools.
- The student:teacher of Bible Baptist Christian Academy is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
Bible Baptist Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,560|
|Tuition Notes||Grades Preschool-12th Tuition includes matriculation,maintenance, and book fees. Sibling discounts are available. www.bbcaraider.com/academyadmissions.html|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Judy Williams|
|Admissions Associate||Casey Cross|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Ballet, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Ballet,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4-H Club, Fine Arts and Chorus, Science Expo, Yearbook|
- The academy offers a full daycare from birth to prekindergarten as well as a school program from kindergarten to grade twelve. Bible Baptist Christian Academy encourages opportunities for children to achieve academically, physically, and spiritually. The effective program and affordable tuition makes BBCA an excellent choice to meet any child`s needs. The daycare program is licensed through Georgia Bright from the Start. The school holds membership in the American Association of Christian Schools as well as the Georgia Association of Christian Schools. More information can be obtained through contacting the Academy at (912) 764-5615 or email@example.com.
Profile last updated:
My son attended public school until the 2nd grade. He was in a classroom with 30 other children and his grades plummeted. The teacher was simply overwhelmed and couldn't give each child the attention they needed and deserved. He was a victim of bullying, and even though the school advertises "no bullies", they were not able to stop it or keep the bully away from my son. We enrolled him in BBCA and his life changed. He became an honor role student, made friends and bonded with EVERY teacher in the school, and every student, no matter what grade. Everyone knows each other, and everyone takes CARE of each other here. He is now 15 years old, a young man with character and morals, he pledges the flag every day, he has respect for other people, his country and its leaders, and it's because BBCA has instilled this in him for the past 6 years. Choosing this school was the best parental decision of my life (so far).
- Posted by Parent - Connie
Our kids have attended Bible Baptist Christian Academy from 2013 to present. The key factor that has stood out to us as parents is the Biblical aspect. Each day our kids come home with something new and exciting they have learned, and are eager to share it with us. From the amazing teachers & staff, upgrade in technology, to the Abeka curriculum, Bible Baptist is an outstanding school and I highly recommend you giving us a try today!!!!
- Posted by Parent - Amanda Ranew
This is the best kept secret in Statesboro. Great education for an affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - pasto
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.