- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 96 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,095
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / May. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki or navy pants, polo shirt in red, navy blue, white, hunter green
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Coding Club, Girls Club, LEGO Robotics Club, Radio Club, Work-Study for High School students
Arts and Music Programs:
- YEAR-ROUND EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM: Our year-round early learning program is available for children from 3 to 5 years of age. Each class runs a full educational curriculum, including art and music, health, pre-reading and writing, social skills, and Bible lessons. Our Preschool and Pre-K classrooms are licensed by Bright From the Start and adhere to all the safety requirements of the state of Georgia. School-wide vacation weeks are published in advance.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Our high school program offers fully-accredited classes in: Math, English, World History/Geography, Computer Skills, Religion, Science, PE, Health, and electives. High schoolers receive instruction via the live video feed in the TRUeConnect program with Atlanta Adventist Academy. We have 1:1 Chromebooks. All teachers are certified and endorsed in the subject areas they teach. Class size is around 3-8 students.
- STUDENT/TEACHER RATIO: We maintain a very low teacher-to-student ratio at SACS. In our preschool, we maintain a 1:7 teacher/student ratio. In grades 1-4, any room with more than 15 students is staffed with a part- or full-time teacher's aide in addition to the teacher. Our middle school classes average 15-20 students.
- FITNESS AND SPORTS: Physical Education is an important part of the school day at SACS. All grade levels enjoy daily recess and scheduled P.E. classes. We encourage our students to develop skills and habits that will contribute to lifelong personal fitness. Students learn sportsmanship and cooperation from a variety of intramural sports and games. We have two fenced playgrounds and a gymnasium.
- FINE ARTS: Fine arts instruction includes art appreciation, classroom music, tone chime & handbell choirs.
- CHAPEL AND SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS: Our pastor and teachers present a weekly chapel program, with stories and illustrations to encourage SACS students in their daily walk with God. We devote one week each semester to spiritual emphasis with special presenters and supporting activities.
- AWARD PROGRAMS: Our Honor Roll and Principal's Honor Roll rewards academic excellence on a quarterly basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Savannah Adventist Christian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Savannah Adventist Christian School?
What is Savannah Adventist Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Savannah Adventist Christian School?
View the Savannah Adventist Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Savannah Adventist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards