Savannah Adventist Christian School
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #2 - Our spacious campus provides ample opportunity for all students to get daily physical exercise outdoors in the sunshine and fresh air.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #3 - Reading Buddies. Here, a third grade student shares a great story with a preschooler.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #4 - Fifth and sixth graders dissect owl pellets for a hands-on science lesson.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #5 - Several of our classrooms participate in gardening projects. Our youngest students planted a vegetable garden on one side of their playground, and the third and fourth graders keep a Butterfly Garden behind their classroom.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #6 - Our early childhood program is licensed by Bright from the Start and is currently running with a waiting list. We have room for 28 students total in our Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten classrooms.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #7 - We foster a family feel by carefully planning for cross-age activities with our students. Activities may include reading, learning Bible verses, or even outdoor play time.
Savannah Adventist Christian School Photo #8 - Our low student-to-teacher ratio makes one-on-one time possible every day. Teachers get to know every student personally, and find out about their interests, needs, and strengths.
- Savannah Adventist Christian School is committed to bringing quality Christian education to children and young people in the Pooler and Savannah area.
- We are proud of our committed teachers who deliver exceptional education, while emphasizing a personal relationship with Christ.
- We offer a full-day preschool for 3-year-olds (5 days or 3 days per week), fully accredited by the state of Georgia, Pre-K and Kindergarten, as well as grades 1-10, and now a virtually-connected program for 11th and 12th grades with Atlanta Adventist Academy! Our after-care program runs until 6:00 p.m.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki or navy pants, polo shirt in red, navy blue, white, hunter green)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / May. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,850|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Preschool and Pre-K is $6450, and for Junior Academy is $6450. Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments, or in full at beginning of school year for a 5% discount. Discounts are also available to families with multiple children enrolled and to Gulfstream employees and active US military.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Work-Study for High School students
- PRESCHOOL: Our early childhood program is available for children from 3 years to Kindergarten. Each class runs a full educational curriculum, including art and music, health, pre-reading and writing, social skills, and Bible lessons. Our 3- and 4-year-old program is licensed by Bright From the Start and adhere to all the safety requirements of the state of Georgia.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Our high school program offers fully-accredited classes in: Math, English, World History/Geography, Computer Skills, Religion, Science, PE, Health, and electives. 9th and 10th graders have on-campus teachers, while 11th and 12th graders receive instruction via the live video feed in the TRUeConnect program with Atlanta Adventist Academy. We have 1:1 Chromebooks. All teachers are certified and endorsed in the subject areas they teach. Class size is around 5-10 students.
- STUDENT/TEACHER RATIO: We maintain a very low teacher-to-student ratio at SACS. In our preschool, we maintain a 1:7 teacher/student ratio. In grades 1-4, any room with more than 15 students is staffed with a part- or full-time teacher's aide in addition to the teacher. Our middle school classes average 15-20 students.
- FITNESS AND SPORTS: Physical Education is an important part of the school day at SACS. All grade levels enjoy daily recess and scheduled P.E. classes. We encourage our students to develop skills and habits that will contribute to lifelong personal fitness. Students learn sportsmanship and cooperation from a variety of intramural sports and games. We have two fenced playgrounds and a gymnasium.
- FINE ARTS: Fine arts instruction includes art appreciation, classroom music, tone chime & handbell choirs.
- CHAPEL AND SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS: Our pastor and teachers present a weekly chapel program, with stories and illustrations to encourage SACS students in their daily walk with God. We devote one week each semester to spiritual emphasis with guest presenters and supporting activities.
- AWARD PROGRAMS: SACS has a school-wide award program for Christ-like citizenship, which is awarded monthly to students who model strong character development. Our Honor Roll and Principal's Honor Roll rewards academic excellence on a quarterly basis. Students may also qualify for a perfect attendance certificate.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Grades: K-12 | 122 students
707 Little Neck Rd
Savannah, GA 31419
(912)921-0088 9.5 K-12
- Savannah Grades: K-12 | 33 students
11500 Middleground Road
Savannah, GA 31419
(912)355-9098 12.6 K-12
- Monterey Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
23100 Clarkrange Highway
Monterey, TN 38574
(931)839-6675 353.2 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.