Savannah Adventist Christian School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 79 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / May. 15 / rolling
View the Savannah Adventist Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Academics and Faculty
(khaki or navy pants, polo shirt in red, navy blue, white, hunter green)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Work-Study for High School students
- PRESCHOOL: Our early childhood program is available for children from 3 years to Kindergarten. Each class runs a full educational curriculum, including art and music, health, pre-reading and writing, social skills, and Bible lessons. Our 3- and 4-year-old program is licensed by Bright From the Start and adhere to all the safety requirements of the state of Georgia.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Our high school program offers fully-accredited classes in: Math, English, World History/Geography, Computer Skills, Religion, Science, PE, Health, and electives. High schoolers receive instruction via the live video feed in the TRUeConnect program with Atlanta Adventist Academy. We have 1:1 Chromebooks. All teachers are certified and endorsed in the subject areas they teach. Class size is around 5-10 students.
- STUDENT/TEACHER RATIO: We maintain a very low teacher-to-student ratio at SACS. In our preschool, we maintain a 1:7 teacher/student ratio. In grades 1-4, any room with more than 15 students is staffed with a part- or full-time teacher's aide in addition to the teacher. Our middle school classes average 15-20 students.
- FITNESS AND SPORTS: Physical Education is an important part of the school day at SACS. All grade levels enjoy daily recess and scheduled P.E. classes. We encourage our students to develop skills and habits that will contribute to lifelong personal fitness. Students learn sportsmanship and cooperation from a variety of intramural sports and games. We have two fenced playgrounds and a gymnasium.
- FINE ARTS: Fine arts instruction includes art appreciation, classroom music, tone chime & handbell choirs.
- CHAPEL AND SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS: Our pastor and teachers present a weekly chapel program, with stories and illustrations to encourage SACS students in their daily walk with God. We devote one week each semester to spiritual emphasis with guest presenters and supporting activities.
- AWARD PROGRAMS: SACS has a school-wide award program for Christ-like citizenship, which is awarded monthly to students who model strong character development. Our Honor Roll and Principal's Honor Roll rewards academic excellence on a quarterly basis. Students may also qualify for a perfect attendance certificate.
Endorse Savannah Adventist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards