St. Andrew's School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 516 students
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 3 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Green Team, Literary Meet, Math Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Quiz Bowl
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Strings Honor Society, Color Guard, Drama Club, Drum Corp, National Art Honor Society, One Act Play, Thespian Honor Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Students will be both challenged and supported in all areas of growth - whether it be in thinking critically in the classroom, working with teammates on the playing field, or performing on the stage - as they continue to develop skills that will allow them to be inquisitive students, lifelong learners, and well-rounded, successful young adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Andrew's School?
The acceptance rate of St. Andrew's School is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 82%. St. Andrew's School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Georgia with low acceptance rates.
What sports does St. Andrew's School offer?
St. Andrew's School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting. St. Andrew's School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is St. Andrew's School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew's School?
The application deadline for St. Andrew's School is Feb. 3 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 3 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Andrew's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards