Trinity Presbyterian Preschool
- Trinity Presbyterian Preschol is a half day preschool located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- The mission of Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is to provide a faith-based education in a safe, family-like environment.
- By encouraging curiosity, exploration, and learning we seek to nurture each child`s head, hands, and heart.
- We work cooperatively with parents to understand the uniqueness of each child, and provide a structured environment adapted to the needs of the individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is a half day SACS accredited preschool. We provide a faith-based early childhood education for children aged six months to four years. Our program focuses on the cognitive, social, physical, spiritual and emotional development of the whole child. In a nurturing, safe and encouraging environment, children enjoy play, friendships, and hands-on learning experiences. The developmentally-appropriate and stimulating setting allows for skills of self-confidence, creativity, communication and critical thinking to be explored with loving teachers whose goal is to create life-long learners.Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is located in the Buckhead community of Northwest Atlanta and is a vibrant part of Trinity Presbyterian Church’s Children and Families Ministries.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roswell Grades: NS-8 | 350 students
2000 Holcomb Woods Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
(678)461-6102 13.3 NS-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.