Trinity Presbyterian Preschol is a half day preschool located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
We operate Monday - Friday from August - May from 9am -1pm daily.
The mission of Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is to provide a faith-based education in a safe, family-like environment. By encouraging curiosity, exploration, and learning we seek to nurture each child`s head, hands, and heart. We work cooperatively with parents to understand the uniqueness of each child, and provide a structured environment adapted to the needs of the individual.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,150
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 28 / May. 17 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 28 / May. 17 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies upon the age of your child as well as the number of days per week a child attends school.
- Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is a half day preschool that is nationally accredited through Cognia. We provide a faith-based early childhood education for children aged twelve months to five years of age. Our program focuses on the cognitive, social, physical, spiritual and emotional development of the whole child. In a nurturing, safe and encouraging environment, children enjoy play, friendships, and hands-on learning experiences. The developmentally-appropriate and stimulating setting allows for skills of self-confidence, creativity, communication and critical thinking to be explored with loving teachers whose goal is to create life-long learners.Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is located in the Buckhead community of Northwest Atlanta and is a vibrant part of Trinity Presbyterian Church.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Presbyterian Preschool cost?
Trinity Presbyterian Preschool's tuition is approximately $9,150 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Presbyterian Preschool?
The application deadline for Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is Feb. 28 / May. 17 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 28 / May. 17 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Trinity Presbyterian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.