Trinity Presbyterian Preschool
Tel: (404) 495-8457
- Trinity Presbyterian Preschol is a half day preschool located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- The mission of Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is to provide a faith-based education in a safe, family-like environment.
- By encouraging curiosity, exploration, and learning we seek to nurture each child`s head, hands, and heart.
- We work cooperatively with parents to understand the uniqueness of each child, and provide a structured environment adapted to the needs of the individual.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is a half day SACS accredited preschool. We provide a faith-based early childhood education for children aged six months to four years. Our program focuses on the cognitive, social, physical, spiritual and emotional development of the whole child. In a nurturing, safe and encouraging environment, children enjoy play, friendships, and hands-on learning experiences. The developmentally-appropriate and stimulating setting allows for skills of self-confidence, creativity, communication and critical thinking to be explored with loving teachers whose goal is to create life-long learners.Trinity Presbyterian Preschool is located in the Buckhead community of Northwest Atlanta and is a vibrant part of Trinity Presbyterian Church’s Children and Families Ministries.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roswell Grades: NS-8 | 350 students
2000 Holcomb Woods Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
(678) 461-6102 13.3 NS-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.