St Nicholas Orthodox Academy
Tel: (404) 584-6088
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Academy offers small classes, individualized attention, and a caring faculty and staff.
- Our academic programs prepare students for success not only in college, but also in life.
- Over 88% of our graduates have gone on to college, including Georgia Tech, the University of Georgia, and Georgia State University.
- Our qualified graduates receive the hope scholarship. The Academy is accredited for grades k-12 by the Georgia accrediting commission, the oldest accrediting agency in the USA. In addition to our programs for fully enrolled students, we offer accreditation and classes for home schooled students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no logos or media images. Girls: skirt below knee; Boys collared shirt tucked in)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||ten per cent discount for second or more students from the same family|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pamela Summers Showalter|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: K-12 | 446 students
955 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30068
(678) 784-5231 16.2 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.