Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 465 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,140
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Students wear indentifying shirt (anything provide in our spirit wear line))
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Team, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, Middle School Academic Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Speech and Debate, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Musical Theater, Middle School Musical Theater, Musical Theater, Praise and Worship Band
- Rigorous Academics- A flexible, accredited Collegiate-Style school with courses designed to meet students where they are and challenge them to reach their potential with small class sizes. We also offer on-site college courses for dual enrollment candidates. JFCA develops life-long learners and critical thinkers with the capacity to engage the world.
- Vibrant School Culture- JFCA students enjoy opportunities for competitive athletics, leadership development, service opportunities, and much more. We foster community with fun social activities, clubs, and the arts. OUr students can develop their gifts and talents within our flexible Collegiate-Style Education model.
- Personal Development- JFCA provides intentional growth opportunities for students to take an active role in clubs, activities, and leadership programs. We value ongoing character development and tapping into their God-given potential as future leaders.
- Spiritual Growth- We offer a Christian worldview education designed to point students to the love of God and His truth in community. The JFCA staff loves God and our students, encouraging them to embrace their relationship with Jesus as they learn in a Christ-centered environment.
Endorse Johnson Ferry Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards