Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
- Founded in 2004, the vision of the ministry is to provide a Christ-centered, accredited program of excellence.
- JFCA offers a college preparatory program and is a ministry of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS/Cognia).
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is a private, coeducational hybrid program serving students in grades K-12th.
- Our 6th-8th grade program provides gender-divided learning and our K-5 and 9-12th grade programs are gender-blended classes.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy offers a small classroom size learning environment with a focus on developing Christian character through academic excellence, athletics, community involvement, and leadership opportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||446 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1211|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students wear indentifying shirt (anything provide in our spirit wear line))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,140|
|Tuition Notes||+ $350 Application Fee + $575 Registration Fee|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Molly Bailey|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, Middle School Academic Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Speech and Debate, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Musical Theater, Middle School Musical Theater, Musical Theater, Praise and Worship Band
- Rigorous Academics- A flexible, accredited Collegiate-Style school with courses designed to meet students where they are and challenge them to reach their potential with small class sizes. We also offer on-site college courses for dual enrollment candidates. JFCA develops life-long learners and critical thinkers with the capacity to engage the world.
- Vibrant School Culture- JFCA students enjoy opportunities for competitive athletics, leadership development, service opportunities, and much more. We foster community with fun social activities, clubs, and the arts. OUr students can develop their gifts and talents within our flexible Collegiate-Style Education model.
- Personal Development- JFCA provides intentional growth opportunities for students to take an active role in clubs, activities, and leadership programs. We value ongoing character development and tapping into their God-given potential as future leaders.
- Spiritual Growth- We offer a Christian worldview education designed to point students to the love of God and His truth in community. The JFCA staff loves God and our students, encouraging them to embrace their relationship with Jesus as they learn in a Christ-centered environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
545 Lorene Dr SW
Marietta, GA 30060
(770)434-1320 10.2 NS-12
- Marietta Grades: PK-12 | 643 students
4385 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
(770)971-0245 0.8 PK-12