Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo #2 - JFCA offers on campus and off campus field trips to enhance our student's love of learning
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo #3 - From a JFCA Parent "The administration and teachers are FOR my students; they promote my children; they care about all aspects of my children. The time at school and at home encouragesstudents to be disciplined while also giving parents the opportunity to continue to disciple their children. This model empowers and edifies the family. It offers the best lifestyle."
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo #4 - "Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardor and diligence." Abigail Adams
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo #5 - The Faculty for our school includes 49 men and women. 60% of our faculty hold a master's degree or higher. The average class size for K-8th grades is 10-14 students and 12-18 students for 9th-12th grades
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo #8 - High School Musical Theater's 2019 Spring production of Newsies.
- Founded in 2004, the vision of the ministry is to provide a Christ-centered, accredited program of excellence.
- JFCA offers a college preparatory program and is a ministry of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS/Cognia).
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is a private, coeducational hybrid program serving students in grades K-12th.
- Our 6th-8th grade program provides gender-divided learning and our K-5 and 9-12th grade programs are gender-blended classes.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy offers a small classroom size learning environment with a focus on developing Christian character through academic excellence, athletics, community involvement, and leadership opportunities.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||446 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1211|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students wear indentifying shirt (anything provide in our spirit wear line))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,140|
|Tuition Notes||+ $350 Application Fee + $575 Registration Fee|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Molly Bailey|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, Middle School Academic Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Speech and Debate, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Musical Theater, Middle School Musical Theater, Musical Theater, Praise and Worship Band
- Rigorous Academics- A flexible, accredited Collegiate-Style school with courses designed to meet students where they are and challenge them to reach their potential with small class sizes. We also offer on-site college courses for dual enrollment candidates. JFCA develops life-long learners and critical thinkers with the capacity to engage the world.
- Vibrant School Culture- JFCA students enjoy opportunities for competitive athletics, leadership development, service opportunities, and much more. We foster community with fun social activities, clubs, and the arts. OUr students can develop their gifts and talents within our flexible Collegiate-Style Education model.
- Personal Development- JFCA provides intentional growth opportunities for students to take an active role in clubs, activities, and leadership programs. We value ongoing character development and tapping into their God-given potential as future leaders.
- Spiritual Growth- We offer a Christian worldview education designed to point students to the love of God and His truth in community. The JFCA staff loves God and our students, encouraging them to embrace their relationship with Jesus as they learn in a Christ-centered environment.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
545 Lorene Dr SW
Marietta, GA 30060
(770)434-1320 10.2 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.