Johnson Ferry Christian Academy
- Founded in 2004, the vision of the ministry is to provide a Christ-centered, accredited program of excellence.
- JFCA offers a college preparatory program and is a ministry of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS/AdvancED).
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy is a private, coeducational program serving students in grades K-12th.
- Our 6th-8th grade program provides gender-divided learning and our K-5 and 9-12th grade programs are gender-blended classes.
- Johnson Ferry Christian Academy offers a small classroom size learning environment with a focus on developing Christian character through academic excellence, athletics, community involvement, and leadership opportunities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1158|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students wear indentifying shirt (anything provide in our spirit wear line))
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||+ $250 Application Fee + $550 Registration Fee + $100 Activities Fee|
|Admissions Director||Molly Bailey|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Team, Chess Club, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy, Cultural Enrichment Volunteer Program, Elementary Musical Theater, L.E.A.D. Mentorship Program, Latin Club, Middle School Academic Team, Middle School Musical Theater, Musical Theater, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Newspaper, Praise and Worship Band, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook Academic Team, Chess Club, Latin Club, Newspaper, Robotics, Yearbook, Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy,|
Cultural Enrichment Volunteer Program,
Elementary Musical Theater,
L.E.A.D. Mentorship Program,
Middle School Academic Team,
Middle School Musical Theater,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS),
Praise and Worship Band,
- Rigorous Academics- A flexible, accredited Collegiate-Style school with courses designed to meet students where they are and challenge them to reach their potential with small class sizes. We also offer on-site college courses for dual enrollment candidates. JFCA develops life-long learners and critical thinkers with the capacity to engage the world.
- Vibrant School Culture- JFCA students enjoy opportunities for competitive athletics, leadership development, service opportunities, and much more. We foster community with fun social activities, clubs, and the arts. OUr students can develop their gifts and talents within our flexible Collegiate-Style Education model.
- Personal Development- JFCA provides intentional growth opportunities for students to take an active role in clubs, activities, and leadership programs. We value ongoing character development and tapping into their God-given potential as future leaders.
- Spiritual Growth- We offer a Christian worldview education designed to point students to the love of God and His truth in community. The JFCA staff loves God and our students, encouraging them to embrace their relationship with Jesus as they learn in a Christ-centered environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
700 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, GA 30062
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 28 students
545 Lorene Dr SW
Marietta, GA 30060
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 649 students
4385 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
- MariettaGrades: 6-12 | 196 students
4607 Burnt Hickory Road
Marietta, GA 30064
- MariettaGrades: K-12 | 28 students
630 Kurt Dr Sw
Marietta, GA 30008