Eastside Christian School Photo #2 - CHAPEL: Developing and nurturing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is a bedrock of our school. Through regular scripture memory and devotions, chapel worship, and worldview training, each student receives a foundation to help them apply the gospel to their personal experience and develop confidence in sharing the good news with those they encounter.
Eastside Christian School Photo #3 - LEARNING CENTER: We recognize that critical foundations are set for elementary-age students. From social skills to study habits to problem solving, future academic success builds on the training and instruction delivered in our Lower School.
Eastside Christian School Photo #4 - STEM: Middle school years present an important time for fostering a love for learning, developing character and strong relationships, and building faith. Our teachers and students embark on this journey together, focusing on establishing a safe learning environment that brings out the best in each student.
Eastside Christian School Photo #5 - MUSICAL THEATER: Our students learn to give their best in the academic setting while stretching themselves through musical and visual arts and athletics.
Eastside Christian School Photo #6 - ATHLETICS: Our athletic program focuses on helping students build physical and mental strength while investing in character development through topics like teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline, and fun. The program fosters an environment that guides our aspiring young adults in the process of winning against difficult odds and facing challenges with courage.
Eastside Christian School Photo #7 - STUDENT LIFE: Developing strong character and virtues in our students is a priority in each program we offer. From the sportsmanship learned in athletics to the courage developed in the arts to the discipline built in academic studies, our students are well-rounded and prepared to lead as they head to high school and beyond.
Welcome to Eastside Christian School! Providing academic excellence from a biblical worldview, we partner with families to equip the whole child for servant-leadership to impact the world for Christ.
Through our mission, we seek to glorify the Lord through...academic excellence, biblical integration, our character, and a strong community. .
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 216 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,160
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning challenges that do not require modifications within the classroom.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Polo & Khaki Bottoms (M/T/R/F) and Chapel Dress (W)
Polo & Khaki Bottoms (M/T/R/F) and Chapel Dress (W)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
plus 10% registration fee
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Musical Theater, Video Production
Ballet, Musical Theater, Video Production
- Providing academic excellence from a biblical worldview, we partner with families to equip the whole child for servant-leadership to impact the world for Christ.Core ValuesAs we work out this mission, our core values serve as guiding principles for how we interact with our students, staff, and families.
- FAITH: Developing and nurturing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is a bedrock of our school. Through regular scripture memory and devotions, chapel worship, and worldview training, each student receives a foundation to help them apply the gospel to their personal experience and develop confidence in sharing the good news with those they encounter."More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them mere rubbish, so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith" - Philippians 3:8-9
- EXCELLENCE: A commitment to excellence goes beyond strong academics. Our students learn to give their best in the academic setting while stretching themselves through musical and visual arts and athletics. We encourage each student to produce their best work and develop a value of lifelong learning."Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord and not for people, knowing that it is from the Lord that you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ whom you serve." - Colossians 3:23-24
- CHARACTER: Developing strong character and virtues in our students is a priority in each program we offer. From the sportsmanship learned in athletics to the courage developed in the arts to the discipline built in academic studies, our students are well-rounded and prepared to lead as they head to high school and beyond."But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23
- LEADERSHIP: We develop strong leaders in our students, parents, and our staff. We believe that leadership results in influence and impact in our world, and our legacy depends on leaders with strong faith, character, and courage."But it is not this way for you; rather, the one who is the greatest among you must become like the youngest, and the leader like the servant." - Luke 22:26
- RELATIONSHIP: Our relationships to God, to our family, and to each other define who we become. Student growth is encouraged through modeling and mentorship that equips students to build and maintain strong relationships. We also provide a variety of opportunities for parent involvement to encourage strong relationships within our families."Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter 4:8WISDOMWe believe that our ultimate source of wisdom is the Word of God. We encourage our students and staff to seek out this wisdom and to hide it in their hearts."The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction."- Proverbs 1:7
- HUMBLE CONFIDENCE: We prepare students to move to high school and beyond by equipping them with confidence and helping them to develop a humble and teachable heart. Through academic projects, performing arts, and athletics, our students encounter regular opportunities to build confidence and courage in safe and loving environments. Students will draw on these foundational social skills as they face a lifetime of new situations."Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility consider one another as more important than yourselves"- Philippians 2:3
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eastside Christian School cost?
Eastside Christian School's tuition is approximately $10,160 for private students.
What sports does Eastside Christian School offer?
Eastside Christian School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Tennis and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Eastside Christian School?
The application deadline for Eastside Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We love Eastside Christian School. The staff are loving and guide the students thoughtfully. Dr. Stark, head of school, is absolutely wonderful. Her leadership creates a positive Christ-centered environment for students to learn. We couldn't be happier at Eastside and highly recommend it.
Wonderful spiritual and academically challenging school. The teachers are loving and the children at this school are very well behaved and respectful. Our boys have had a wonderful experience at this school and we highly recommend it to others.
Endorse Eastside Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.