We have a loving, compassionate, and caring staff, all staff members either have a degree in education or a Child Development Associate's credential.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We want to welcome you to KinderCare 300409, we are located on Bentley Road in Marietta, between Delk Road and Terrell Mill Road. We are committed to providing the best educational experience possible for your child, with our age appropriate curriculum. We also have Winter Camp, Spring Camp, and Summer Camp available for your child.
- Safety is a top priority here at KinderCare, we have keypad entry access only to come into the center. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified and pass a Criminal Background Records Check.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7PM , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CAPS and CCA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bentley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bentley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bentley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.