The Stonehaven School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Stonehaven School is a school striving to glorify God by providing a rigorous and unapologetically Christian education in the classical tradition.
- We aim to cultivate truth, goodness, and beauty in our students with a thorough Christian worldview.
- Such an education equips students with more than simply facts and knowledge.
- It gives students the tools of learning so that they are capable of learning independently.
- It cultivates in the student a love of knowledge and a desire to know more about the Creator and his creation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Full-day tuition ranges from $7200 to $10200|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
|Admissions Director||Hannah Miley|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Wilkinson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Builder Bunch, Stem Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Stonehaven School is a school striving to glorify God by providing a rigorous and unapologetically Christian education in the classical tradition. We aim to cultivate truth, goodness, and beauty in our students with a thorough Christian worldview. Such an education equips students with more than simply facts and knowledge. It gives students the tools of learning so that they are capable of learning independently. It cultivates in the student a love of knowledge and a desire to know more about the Creator and his creation.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marietta Grades: K-12 | 446 students
955 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30068
(678)784-5231 7.8 K-12
We have been part of this school community since our oldest son was in 1st grade and he graduates from 8th grade this May. This school has a rigorous curriculum that truly prepares its graduates for an outstanding high school career. Our son has developed into a well rounded godly young man who has a true understanding of his purpose.Thank you Stonehaven!!!
- Posted by Parent - proud mom
Stonehaven has such a wonderful culture of joy, love of learning, and Christ-centered character. I love that my kids are excited to go to school each day, feel appreciated by their teachers, and are growing both academically and spiritually.
- Posted by Parent - 5th and 3rd grade Parent
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.