Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 997-2506
- Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy is a small Christian school geared to advance students of today.
- Offering low cost tuition to fit the family budget yet offering quality education.
Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra 11, Art History, Calculus, Computer Science, Geometry, Honors Algebra 1, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, U S History|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniformed according to grade level)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,900|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tanya Collins|
|Admissions Associate||Rhonda Weedon|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Parade Marching Team, Spiritual dance team
- Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy offers accredited studies for students in upper level classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: 9-12 | 119 students
1585 Clifton Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 633-7404 15.1 9-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 203 students
1312 Knotts Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30344
(404) 281-3667 7.1 NS-12
Excellent school!!! The tuition is so affordable and the advancement of the students is amazing.
- Posted by Parent - Sue Garrett
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.