Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion-and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm all professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
We ensure each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualifications required to provide the absolute best learning environment for your child/children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome. Kinder Care is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country from infant to kindergarten and beyond.
- Kinder Care is proud of offering the best health and safety environment to all our families in the center. We provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks. We encourage hand washing and cleanliness to assist in the prevention of spreading germs and diseases. All of our students enter with up to date immunizations and we pride ourselves in the education of all of our teachers in Child Abuse and Neglect and Infectious Diseases just to name a few.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Yes; NAACCRRA, Georgia State Subsidy, and CAPS Subsidy Program.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Riverdale KinderCare is Upper Room Ministries Christian Academy (2.0 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Prime Care Learning Center Ii (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverdale Grades: PK-1 | 96 students
6550 Church St
Riverdale, GA 30274
(770) 997-3435 0.7 PK-1
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-12 | 141 students
106 Commerce St
Fayetteville, GA 30214
(770) 997-9744 2.2 PK-12
- Forest Park Grades: NS-6 | 60 students
5880 Old Dixie Hwy
Forest Park, GA 30297
(404) 361-0812 3 NS-6
- Fayetteville Grades: 9-12 | 260 students
861 Hwy 279
Fayetteville, GA 30214
(770) 461-2202 3.1 9-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.