Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion-and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm all professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
We ensure each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualifications required to provide the absolute best learning environment for your child/children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome. Kinder Care is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country from infant to kindergarten and beyond.
- Kinder Care is proud of offering the best health and safety environment to all our families in the center. We provide nutritionally balanced meals and snacks. We encourage hand washing and cleanliness to assist in the prevention of spreading germs and diseases. All of our students enter with up to date immunizations and we pride ourselves in the education of all of our teachers in Child Abuse and Neglect and Infectious Diseases just to name a few.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Yes; NAACCRRA, Georgia State Subsidy, and CAPS Subsidy Program.
Endorse Riverdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?