Lake Harbin KinderCare
At our Morrow KinderCare we focus on maintaining a family centered environment where our staff works hand-in-hand with each family to develop the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of each child through active daily communication and an open door policy.
We are dedicated to the overall success and happiness of each family we serve and are excited to meet you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- KinderCare can make a positive difference in your child's life. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to quality care for children. Our school educates and cares for children six weeks to twelve years of age. Our warm and inviting atmosphere features year round half and full-day programs, ranging from two to five days a week Monday through Friday. KinderCare also offers a fun high quality, after school enrichment and summer program for children up to twelve years of age.
- Our center has a key pad lock to enter the center. Each teacher also gets to know the families that are picking up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual, they will immediately contact management to verify identification. Each member of the team is First Aid and CPR certified. We have one person designated to monitor the daily safety of the building. They will walk the center daily as well as conduct monthly safety audits and monthly fire and disaster drills. The safety of the children is the most important thing we do each day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes; NAACCRRA, Local county subsidies, Department of Family and Children Services, for more visit center.
Endorse Lake Harbin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.