At our Morrow KinderCare we focus on maintaining a family centered environment where our staff works hand-in-hand with each family to develop the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs of each child through active daily communication and an open door policy.
We are dedicated to the overall success and happiness of each family we serve and are excited to meet you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare can make a positive difference in your child's life. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to quality care for children. Our school educates and cares for children six weeks to twelve years of age. Our warm and inviting atmosphere features year round half and full-day programs, ranging from two to five days a week Monday through Friday. KinderCare also offers a fun high quality, after school enrichment and summer program for children up to twelve years of age.
- Our center has a key pad lock to enter the center. Each teacher also gets to know the families that are picking up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual, they will immediately contact management to verify identification. Each member of the team is First Aid and CPR certified. We have one person designated to monitor the daily safety of the building. They will walk the center daily as well as conduct monthly safety audits and monthly fire and disaster drills. The safety of the children is the most important thing we do each day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes; NAACCRRA, Local county subsidies, Department of Family and Children Services, for more visit center.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lake Harbin KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lake Harbin KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lake Harbin KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.