- Faith Academy is a SACS and NCA-CASI accredited high school under CITA protocol.
- Faith Academy is a school with a non-traditional approach to education.
- We have a "non-traditional" design for instruction. Our method of instruction involves a highly disciplinary approach and assists the student's ability to work independently.
- Faith Academy employees are well qualified instructors. We offer one-on-one tutoring and small group classes at all locations for our students.
- All instructors at Faith Academy are qualified and approved for their subject of instruction.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.