- Faith Academy is a SACS and NCA-CASI accredited high school under CITA protocol.
- Faith Academy is a school with a non-traditional approach to education.
- We have a "non-traditional" design for instruction. Our method of instruction involves a highly disciplinary approach and assists the student's ability to work independently.
- Faith Academy employees are well qualified instructors. We offer one-on-one tutoring and small group classes at all locations for our students.
- All instructors at Faith Academy are qualified and approved for their subject of instruction.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.