- Faith Academy is a SACS and NCA-CASI accredited high school under CITA protocol.
- Faith Academy is a school with a non-traditional approach to education.
- We have a "non-traditional" design for instruction. Our method of instruction involves a highly disciplinary approach and assists the student's ability to work independently.
- Faith Academy employees are well qualified instructors. We offer one-on-one tutoring and small group classes at all locations for our students.
- All instructors at Faith Academy are qualified and approved for their subject of instruction.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.