New Creation Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
New Creation Christian Academy Photo #3 - High School Robotics Team TechnoCrusaders with their Inspire Award won at a local competition
New Creation Christian Academy Photo #5 - NCCA Students and Faculty on their way to Nicaragua for a Mission Trip
- New Creation Christian Academy was established in the fall of 2000.
- We are a non-denominational Christian educational center designed to offer academic and athletic programs for your traditional and/or home school student.
- As a university style center for full-time, part-time and home school students, you choose the programs and classes that meet your educational needs.
- Competitive athletic and robotics programs are offered to all of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Literature, US Government, US History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Marksmanship, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), High School Robotics, Key Club International, Middle School Robotics, National Honor Society (NHS)
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Praise Band
- New Creation Christian Academy offers university-style Christian education for full-time, part-time, and home school students, providing accredited college preparatory academic programs and competitive athletic programs. The mission statement of New Creation Christian Academy (NCCA) is to assist parents in their commitment to their children's education by offering academic classes and programs to enhance the student's educational pursuits. We seek to provide a program of academic excellence and encourage students to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Now Offering Kindergarten
- University Style Middle and High School, Grades 6 through 12
- Flexible Scheduling for Full, Part-time and Home School Students
- Competitive in Academics and Athletics
- Advanced Placement and Honors Classes
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mcdonough Grades: K-7 | 26 students
425 Lake Dow Road
Mcdonough, GA 30252
(770)898-9728 0.1 K-7
New Creation Christian Academy is an excellent college preparatory school. The Administrators, Teachers, and staff are master scholars who are hardworking, dedicated and passionate about each students success! We have talked to numerous Alumni and each one has credited NCCA for their successful college careers. In addition to stellar academics, NCCA provides a variety of sports and extra-curricular opportunities. We are incredibly grateful for NCCA and highly recommend enrolling your children here they will thrive!
- Posted by Parent - Lynne
This is a great way for you to be able to get your kids use to the university style schedule for college.
- Posted by Parent - Michelle Agan
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.