- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,005 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,200
- Acceptance rate: 91%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Beta Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, International Thespian Society, Junior Beta Club, Mock Trial Team, Model United Nations Club, MS Math Club, MS Science Club, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Student Council, Student Leadership Institute
- The mission of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is to glorify God by assisting parents in involving their children in a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through Kingdom Education.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, college preparatory Christian school. The school is located on an 86-acre campus twenty-five miles south of Atlanta. Eagle's Landing Christian Academy offers a well-rounded, biblically based academic program for children grades K-3 through grade 12.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academyis accredited by Advanc-ED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). These accreditations qualify our students to beeligible forstate scholarships and ensures credit recognition to any college orschool in the country. In addition. Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a member of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA), Region 5-A, Southern Baptist Association of ChristianSchools,Association of Christian Schools International and the Council forthe Advancement and Support of Education.
- Through the School Improvement Plancontinuum, we strive to prepare students from the youngest age to progress yearby year into students who are capable of succeeding in a rigorous academic setting, taking advantage of Honors and AP courses. This is achieved through an alignment of curriculum and face-to-face,intentional collaboration of teachers of preschool through 12th grade students. The results of this Ethic of Continuous Improvementare students who enter college at higher-than-freshman status andstudents who are capable of success in any path the Lord has forhis or her future.
- ELCA is particularly proud to note that two current seniors in the Class of 2016 have achieved outstanding SAT scores; one with a perfect score of 2400 and the other with a score of 2350. ELCA is on the forefront of Christian education in providing diverse learning environments for all learners. One such area in our school is our MERIT program (Multi-faceted Educational Resourcesand Instructional Technologies), which falls under the auspices ofour Student Support Services program. It is through this cutting edge program that we are able to provide college-prepcurriculum to students who are not as successful in a traditional style classroom. These students are able to be in a conducivelearning environment in which they thrive and are highly successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Eagle's Landing Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy?
Does Eagle's Landing Christian Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Eagle's Landing Christian Academy offer?
What is Eagle's Landing Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Eagle's Landing Christian Academy?
Endorse Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards