Eagle's Landing Christian Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,005 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,040
- Acceptance rate: 91%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Aviation Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, FIRST Robotics, International Club, International Thespian Society, Junior Beta Club, Mock Trial Team, Model United Nations Club, MS Math Club, MS Science Club, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Science Olympiad Team, Technology Club, Tri M Music Honor Society, Young Charger Chorale
Arts and Music Programs:
Student Council, Student Leadership Institute
- The mission of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is to glorifyGod by assisting parents in involving their children in a growingrelationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through KingdomEducation.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, collegepreparatory Christian school. The school is located on an86-acre campus twenty-five miles south of Atlanta. Eagle's LandingChristian Academy offers a well-rounded, biblically based academicprogram for children grades K-3 through grade 12.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academyis accredited byAdvanc-ED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).These accreditations qualify our students to beeligible forstate scholarships and ensures credit recognition to any college orschool in the country. In addition. Eagle's Landing ChristianAcademy is a member of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA),Region 5-A, Southern Baptist Association of ChristianSchools,Association of Christian Schools International and the Council forthe Advancement and Support ofEducation.
- Through theSchool Improvement Plancontinuum, westrive to prepare students from the youngest age to progress yearby year into students who are capable of succeeding in a rigorousacademic setting, taking advantage of Honors and AP courses. Thisis achieved through an alignment of curriculum and face-to-face,intentional collaboration of teachers of preschool through 12thgrade students. The results of this Ethic of Continuous Improvementare students who enter college at higher-than-freshman status andstudents who are capable of success in any path the Lord has forhis or her future.
- ELCA is particularly proud to note that two current seniors inthe Class of 2016 have achieved outstanding SAT scores; one with aperfect score of 2400 and the other with a score of 2350.ELCAis on the forefront of Christian education in providing diverselearning environments for all learners. One such area in ourschool is our MERIT program (Multi-faceted Educational Resourcesand Instructional Technologies), which falls under the auspices ofour Student Support Services program. It is through thiscutting edge program that we are able to provide college-prepcurriculum to students who are not as successful in a traditionalstyle classroom. These students are able to be in a conducivelearning environment in which they thrive and are highlysuccessful.
Endorse Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards