Eagle's Landing Christian Academy
- Imagine a school that offers excellent, rigorous academicsconsistently yielding ACT and SAT scores above the county, stateand national averages, award-winning fine arts classes in art,band, chorus, drama, guitar and video technology, along withathletic teams at the top of GHSA state rankings.
- Merge these with highly qualified, passionate teachers whoteach every discipline with a biblical worldview and you have anoverall program that sets each student on a path to accomplishmentand victory-not only into the college years, but for eternity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||MERIT Program: Student Support Services for students with a diagnosed learning difference.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||1,005 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Science Principles, Economics, English Language and Composition, English Literature & Composition, European History, Government, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, Physics, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics , Studio Art , U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1080|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,040|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool Tuition Range: $4068-$8256 K-2: $10,560 3-5: $10,680 6-12: $13,944|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Moore|
|Admissions Associate||Aimee Whitlock|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Aviation Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, FIRST Robotics, International Club, International Thespian Society, Junior Beta Club, Mock Trial Team, Model United Nations Club, MS Math Club, MS Science Club, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Science Olympiad Team, Technology Club, Tri M Music Honor Society, Young Charger Chorale
Arts and Music Programs:
Student Council, Student Leadership Institute
- The mission of Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is to glorifyGod by assisting parents in involving their children in a growingrelationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through KingdomEducation.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, collegepreparatory Christian school. The school is located on an86-acre campus twenty-five miles south of Atlanta. Eagle's LandingChristian Academy offers a well-rounded, biblically based academicprogram for children grades K-3 through grade 12.
- Eagle's Landing Christian Academyis accredited byAdvanc-ED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).These accreditations qualify our students to beeligible forstate scholarships and ensures credit recognition to any college orschool in the country. In addition. Eagle's Landing ChristianAcademy is a member of the Georgia High School Association (GHSA),Region 5-A, Southern Baptist Association of ChristianSchools,Association of Christian Schools International and the Council forthe Advancement and Support ofEducation.
- Through theSchool Improvement Plancontinuum, westrive to prepare students from the youngest age to progress yearby year into students who are capable of succeeding in a rigorousacademic setting, taking advantage of Honors and AP courses. Thisis achieved through an alignment of curriculum and face-to-face,intentional collaboration of teachers of preschool through 12thgrade students. The results of this Ethic of Continuous Improvementare students who enter college at higher-than-freshman status andstudents who are capable of success in any path the Lord has forhis or her future.
- ELCA is particularly proud to note that two current seniors inthe Class of 2016 have achieved outstanding SAT scores; one with aperfect score of 2400 and the other with a score of 2350.ELCAis on the forefront of Christian education in providing diverselearning environments for all learners. One such area in ourschool is our MERIT program (Multi-faceted Educational Resourcesand Instructional Technologies), which falls under the auspices ofour Student Support Services program. It is through thiscutting edge program that we are able to provide college-prepcurriculum to students who are not as successful in a traditionalstyle classroom. These students are able to be in a conducivelearning environment in which they thrive and are highlysuccessful.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockbridge Grades: NS-12 | 1070 students
2001 Jodeco Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(678) 432-0191 3 NS-12
- Locust Grove Grades: PK-12 | 815 students
4200 Strong Rock Pkwy
Locust Grove, GA 30248
(678) 833-1200 11.2 PK-12
Our kids have been at ELCA since preschool and we Love it! The teachers really care about the students and keep open communication with the parents. It is great to be at a school where God is the focus but the school excels in academics, sports and fine arts.
- Posted by Parent - Katie