Atlanta Adventist International School
- The Atlanta Adventist International School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Atlanta Adventist International School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.