Atlanta Adventist International School
- The Atlanta Adventist International School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Atlanta Adventist International School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?