- Beit Rabban epitomizes everything that is exceptional about New York City’s vibrant Jewish community.
- Diverse and inclusive, Beit Rabban is a Jewish day school that welcomes families committed to Jewish living, deep learning and intellectual openness.
- Beit Rabban was founded in 1991 and remains committed to employing the most creative, cutting edge and innovative ideas in education. The Early Childhood Center and Elementary School offer an academically challenging yet nurturing school experience for children in pre-school through fifth grade.
- Beit Rabban cultivates the natural curiosity in children by encouraging them to ask questions and pursue solutions through creative exploration and critical thinking. The educational experience is further distinguished by our integrated curriculum, where general and Judaic studies are connected so that the study of each informs the other.
- Topics are examined through multiple lenses, cultivating a well-rounded and holistic world view.
- A single talented faculty is in place to teach the arts and sciences, Torah and humanities, in English and Hebrew.Our faculty nurtures the individual talents and interests of each child.
- Our classes provide an environment for students to develop socially and emotionally and to challenge themselves intellectually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$28,000|
|Tuition Notes||We have a robust financial aid program that is completely independent of the admissions process.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Peldman|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||soccer, chess, food science, choir, art, poetry, music, creative movement, rollerblading, yoga, circus, outdoor adventures, drama soccer, chess, food science, choir, art, poetry, music, rollerblading, yoga, circus, drama, creative movement,