Grades: K-8 | 170 students
- Beth Jacob Parochial School has been educating girls from grades kindergarten through eighth for over fifty years to be pillars of the American Jewish community.
- Our girls are proud and knowledgeable of their Jewish heritage and traditions yet carry themselves with the highest degree of modesty of dress and behavior.
- Our curriculum covers a wide range of Jewish subject matter including history, laws of daily living, the Bible, as well as secular subjects including math, science, history, etc.
- In addition to an outstanding physical facility, our students enjoy varied extra-curricular activities including music, art, science and history fairs, and our annual musical production.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(skirts and blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Admissions Director||Mr.Yosef Stein|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
New YorkGrades: 4-8 | 139 students
104 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10009
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.