Grades: K-8 | 188 students
- Beth Jacob Parochial School has been educating girls from grades kindergarten through eighth for over fifty years to be pillars of the American Jewish community.
- Our girls are proud and knowledgeable of their Jewish heritage and traditions yet carry themselves with the highest degree of modesty of dress and behavior.
- Our curriculum covers a wide range of Jewish subject matter including history, laws of daily living, the Bible, as well as secular subjects including math, science, history, etc.
- In addition to an outstanding physical facility, our students enjoy varied extra-curricular activities including music, art, science and history fairs, and our annual musical production.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(skirts and blouses)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|Admissions Director||Mr.Yosef Stein|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: 4-8 | 139 students
104 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10009
New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.