New York Private Schools
- There are 1,982 private schools in New York, serving 465,072 students.
- The average private school tuition is $11,328 for elementary schools and $21,890 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 79% (view xxxxxnational acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 29% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
EF Academy New York hosts over 700 students from over 60 different countries including the United States.
Green Meadow is one of the oldest and largest Waldorf schools in North America, offering programs from Parent & Child Classes through Grade 12.
The Masters School, located on a sprawling, 96-acre campus near the Hudson river, was founded in 1877.
SYP is committed to providing solutions for the scholastic challenges facing students whose lifestyles or careers are incompatible with the traditional classroom construct.
The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
New York Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 32 Schools4,874 Students21% Minority
- 5 Schools359 Students7% Minority
- 98 Schools34,213 Students66% Minority
- 12 Schools1,870 Students12% Minority
- 5 Schools388 Students17% Minority
- 9 Schools579 Students13% Minority
- 10 Schools628 Students19% Minority
- 8 Schools1,236 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools238 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools737 Students27% Minority
- 3 Schools420 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools441 Students10% Minority
- 3 Schools129 Students69% Minority
- 43 Schools6,092 Students22% Minority
- 99 Schools21,916 Students20% Minority
- 8 Schools667 Students9% Minority
- 5 Schools273 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools602 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools77 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools150 Students3% Minority
- 7 Schools1,606 Students15% Minority
- 366 Schools102,365 Students23% Minority
- 3 Schools139 Students1% Minority
- 3 Schools354 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools333 Students12% Minority
- 72 Schools11,678 Students27% Minority
- 4 Schools288 Students15% Minority
- 144 Schools40,283 Students22% Minority
- 199 Schools57,160 Students33% Minority
- 17 Schools2,240 Students11% Minority
- 10 Schools1,421 Students20% Minority
- 38 Schools6,330 Students21% Minority
- 8 Schools496 Students11% Minority
- 39 Schools16,586 Students9% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools347 Students4% Minority
- 6 Schools298 Students19% Minority
- 11 Schools1,141 Students10% Minority
- 208 Schools48,163 Students51% Minority
- 16 Schools3,250 Students15% Minority
- 51 Schools15,040 Students20% Minority
- 67 Schools18,418 Students10% Minority
- 8 Schools719 Students13% Minority
- 17 Schools1,920 Students17% Minority
- 14 Schools2,328 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools286 Students39% Minority
- 7 Schools607 Students9% Minority
- 99 Schools21,114 Students21% Minority
- 7 Schools811 Students13% Minority
- 3 Schools138 Students4% Minority
- 8 Schools595 Students24% Minority
- 14 Schools1,660 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools534 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools78 Students4% Minority
- 5 Schools191 Students3% Minority
- 122 Schools29,507 Students33% Minority
- 4 Schools144 Students2% Minority
- 17 Schools578 Students9% Minority
February 16, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 13, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.