Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1393 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 386,403 students.
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
St Rose Of Lima Elementary School Photo - Call us for a tour! Come see how we are building strong minds and faith-filled hearts. 516 541-1546 www.stroseschool.net
Hoosac School Photo - Tibbits Mansion in early fall. The mansion is on the United States National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1862 it serves as the Administration Office as well as one of the girls dormitories.
St. Marks Lutheran School Photo - St. Mark's Lutheran School has a beautiful facility featuring a new gymnasium/multipurpose room.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,530 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 124 Schools12,489 Students37.29% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,771 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools2,988 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,244 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,354 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,078 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,290 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 602 Schools195,892 Students41.68% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.