New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1352 religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 363,487 students.
The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. 'Character Before Career'
Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
Transfiguration church and school families and friends parades and celebrates Lunar New Year through the streets of Chinatown, NYC!
Religious education is integrated into real life application and focuses on teaching the students to share their talents and time with others. Mass is attended bi-monthly by age group and allows students to become active participants in their spiritual development.
Grace Christian Academy is the only Classical Christian K-12 in all of NYC and Long Island. Our return to the lost tools of learning (grammar, logic, and rhetoric) and the integration of the Gospel throughout our curriculum makes our approach to academics unique and effective.
Tibbits Mansion in early fall. The mansion is on the United States National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1862 it serves as the Administration Office as well as one of the girls dormitories.
New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools535 Students100% Minority
- 5 Schools145 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools1,662 Students55% Minority
- 68 Schools4,189 Students36% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53% Minority
- 120 Schools12,862 Students42% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students57% Minority
- 7 Schools476 Students87% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students100% Minority
- 17 Schools4,221 Students40% Minority
- 13 Schools2,170 Students53% Minority
- 7 Schools3,007 Students33% Minority
- 12 Schools2,874 Students27% Minority
- 28 Schools4,919 Students63% Minority
- 312 Schools113,889 Students3% Minority
- 34 Schools4,647 Students41% Minority
- 23 Schools714 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100% Minority
- 7 Schools317 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students54% Minority
- 17 Schools878 Students88% Minority
- 4 Schools530 Students55% Minority
- 615 Schools201,267 Students38% Minority
- 35 Schools3,532 Students97% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.