Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1360 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 380,633 students.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School's small class sizes ... max 14 in preschool, 18 in K-5 and 16 in middle school ... provide opportunities for personal, individualized instruction and a strong sense of community!
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
Sacred Heart Of Jesus School Photo - Students work together to solve problems and create solutions. Collaboration is the foundation to learning and success.
Rodeph Sholom School Photo - RSS offers Learning Together, a grown-up-and-me style early learning program, and a Summer Camp that are led by certified teachers and open to all children students at other schools as well as RSS. These are wonderful ways to introduce a young child to our school environment and to get to know our warm, vibrant community.
Dominican Academy Photo - Congratulations, Class of 2016! The 58 graduates include 6 National Merit Scholars and 1 National Merit Finalist! Colleges of attendance include: Cornell, Princeton, the College of William and Mary, Fordham, Villanova, and Trinity College Dublin
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools295 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,785 Students71.25% Minority
- 66 Schools4,506 Students38.30% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students69.01% Minority
- 120 Schools12,291 Students37.64% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,778 Students31.85% Minority
- 8 Schools1,291 Students60.19% Minority
- 7 Schools3,049 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,250 Students8.08% Minority
- 30 Schools5,209 Students60.81% Minority
- 350 Schools141,324 Students2.89% Minority
- 32 Schools4,020 Students43.98% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools835 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 589 Schools192,521 Students41.68% Minority
- 34 Schools3,256 Students95.96% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.