Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1392 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 386,390 students.
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
A Fantis Parochial School Photo - 8th Graders visit Greece as part of a multi-year cultural exchange program.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
St. Stephen Of Hungary School Photo - Religious education is integrated into real life application and focuses on teaching the students to share their talents and time with others. Mass is attended bi-monthly by age group and allows students to become active participants in their spiritual development.
The Jewish Academy of Suffolk County Photo - School trip to Wickham Farm to integrate the literacy, Judaics, and science curriculums.
Academy Of St. Joseph Photo - In April 2007, renovations began on the historic six-story building located in Greenwich Village, only blocks away from New York University and Washington Square. The school would house ten classrooms, a beautiful assembly hall, a dining hall, an art studio, library, science lab and rooftop playground.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,530 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 123 Schools12,466 Students37.41% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,771 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools2,988 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,244 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,354 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,101 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,290 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 602 Schools195,879 Students41.79% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.