Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 1382 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 383,040 students.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
Stella Niagara Education Park Photo - Stella Niagara Education Park - Inspiring Learners, Developing Leaders
Nazareth Elementary School Photo - Faith, Love & Learning Thrive at Nazareth Elementary! This photo of our entire student body and dedicated staff was taken during our celebration of Catholic Schools Week.
Zion Lutheran School Photo - Second and third graders at Zion Lutheran School, Owego, wrap up a unit on Native Americans by creating masks similar to those studied in class.
St Rose Of Lima Elementary School Photo - Call us for a tour! Come see how we are building strong minds and faith-filled hearts. 516 541-1546 www.stroseschool.net
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools324 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,785 Students71.25% Minority
- 69 Schools4,568 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 121 Schools12,365 Students37.46% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,771 Students31.85% Minority
- 8 Schools1,291 Students60.19% Minority
- 7 Schools3,049 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,250 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,367 Students60.92% Minority
- 354 Schools141,788 Students2.88% Minority
- 33 Schools4,264 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools830 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 596 Schools193,849 Students41.62% Minority
- 34 Schools3,248 Students95.96% Minority
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.