New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1330 religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 359,780 students.
Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. 'Character Before Career'
Congratulations, Class of 2016! The 58 graduates include 6 National Merit Scholars and 1 National Merit Finalist! Colleges of attendance include: Cornell, Princeton, the College of William and Mary, Fordham, Villanova, and Trinity College Dublin
Religious education is integrated into real life application and focuses on teaching the students to share their talents and time with others. Mass is attended bi-monthly by age group and allows students to become active participants in their spiritual development.
New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100% Minority
- 5 Schools145 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools1,601 Students54% Minority
- 68 Schools4,189 Students36% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53% Minority
- 119 Schools12,621 Students41% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students57% Minority
- 7 Schools476 Students87% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students100% Minority
- 17 Schools4,221 Students40% Minority
- 13 Schools2,122 Students52% Minority
- 7 Schools3,007 Students33% Minority
- 12 Schools2,874 Students27% Minority
- 28 Schools5,025 Students63% Minority
- 305 Schools113,021 Students3% Minority
- 34 Schools4,561 Students42% Minority
- 23 Schools714 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students54% Minority
- 16 Schools813 Students87% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students56% Minority
- 604 Schools199,226 Students38% Minority
- 34 Schools3,491 Students97% Minority
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.