Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1351 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 370,727 students.
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 15 straight years!
Our Lady Of Mercy School For Young Women Photo - Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women is the only college preparatory, faith-based private school, exclusively for young women in the Rochester region. We build life-changing competence, confidence, and compassion that prepares and inspires young women to achieve the highest level of success in college, in career, and in the community.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools1,236 Students36.17% Minority
- 11 Schools360 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools878 Students53.52% Minority
- 65 Schools4,389 Students44.39% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students50.52% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students100.00% Minority
- 123 Schools12,050 Students44.47% Minority
- 3 Schools231 Students47.37% Minority
- 7 Schools514 Students96.18% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students100.00% Minority
- 17 Schools4,176 Students30.46% Minority
- 7 Schools1,172 Students47.25% Minority
- 6 Schools2,895 Students24.61% Minority
- 13 Schools2,988 Students10.61% Minority
- 31 Schools5,966 Students68.64% Minority
- 351 Schools141,510 Students2.56% Minority
- 32 Schools3,703 Students42.22% Minority
- 26 Schools716 Students5.16% Minority
- 5 Schools266 Students13.04% Minority
- 3 Schools372 Students86.71% Minority
- 14 Schools779 Students49.91% Minority
- 3 Schools480 Students61.63% Minority
- 580 Schools182,782 Students42.79% Minority
- 34 Schools3,060 Students96.29% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.