Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1400 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 388,071 students.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Lang School Photo - Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
Sacred Heart School Photo - Sacred Heart School has been a part of the Highbridge community since opening its doors in 1926. By integrating traditional values with an ever-improving academic curriculum, Sacred Heart has educated generations of Highbridge children.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,518 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 125 Schools12,731 Students36.80% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,790 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools3,020 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,248 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,344 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,423 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,256 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 608 Schools196,974 Students41.65% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.