New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 1328 religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 359,268 students.
The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. 'Character Before Career'
Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
Congratulations, Class of 2016! The 58 graduates include 6 National Merit Scholars and 1 National Merit Finalist! Colleges of attendance include: Cornell, Princeton, the College of William and Mary, Fordham, Villanova, and Trinity College Dublin
New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100% Minority
- 5 Schools145 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,515 Students52% Minority
- 68 Schools4,189 Students36% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53% Minority
- 119 Schools12,491 Students43% Minority
- 3 Schools286 Students57% Minority
- 7 Schools476 Students87% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students100% Minority
- 17 Schools4,221 Students40% Minority
- 13 Schools2,122 Students52% Minority
- 7 Schools3,007 Students33% Minority
- 12 Schools2,874 Students27% Minority
- 28 Schools5,025 Students63% Minority
- 305 Schools113,021 Students3% Minority
- 34 Schools4,465 Students42% Minority
- 23 Schools714 Students10% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100% Minority
- 8 Schools446 Students40% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students54% Minority
- 16 Schools813 Students87% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students56% Minority
- 604 Schools199,140 Students38% Minority
- 33 Schools3,377 Students96% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.