Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1397 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 387,431 students.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
Grace Christian Academy Photo - Grace Christian Academy is the only Classical Christian K-12 in all of NYC and Long Island. Our return to the lost tools of learning (grammar, logic, and rhetoric) and the integration of the Gospel throughout our curriculum makes our approach to academics unique and effective.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,530 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 125 Schools12,710 Students36.80% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,790 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools3,020 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,244 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,354 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,078 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,290 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 605 Schools196,648 Students41.73% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.