Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1399 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (67% of all schools), serving 387,908 students.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
Marymount School Of New York Photo - Marymount School's Fifth Avenue Campus: For nine decades, Marymount has been education young women to challenge, shape, and change the world!
St. Thomas The Apostle School Photo - The philosophy of St. Thomas the Apostle School states that the education of a child is best supported with active cooperation between parents and school. As a school community, we recognize parents as the child’s primary educators.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,530 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 125 Schools12,756 Students36.80% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,790 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools3,020 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,248 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,344 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,423 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,259 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 607 Schools196,771 Students41.68% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.