Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 1355 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 379,398 students.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 15 straight years!
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
Bethel Baptist Christian Academy Photo - Bethel Baptist Christian Academy on 200 Hunt Road in Jamestown, NY
Dominican Academy Photo - Congratulations, Class of 2016! The 58 graduates include 6 National Merit Scholars and 1 National Merit Finalist! Colleges of attendance include: Cornell, Princeton, the College of William and Mary, Fordham, Villanova, and Trinity College Dublin
Hoosac School Photo - The Bell in Fall. Hoosac has many traditions. The Bell is an important piece of our history. It also heralds when to change classes.
The Charles Finney School Photo - Finney Robotics Team Wins 1st Place at Regional Competition at RIT
St. Brigid School Photo - St. Brigid School offers a unique handbell ringing program. Students grades 3-8 receive in-class handbell instruction. Students who are excelling in handbell ringing can try out to be a member of the after-school ringers. St. Brigid Ringers travel to out-of-state handbell festivals to perform.
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools295 Students- Minority
- 14 Schools1,736 Students71.25% Minority
- 66 Schools4,506 Students38.30% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students69.01% Minority
- 121 Schools12,327 Students38.53% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,812 Students31.85% Minority
- 7 Schools1,172 Students60.19% Minority
- 7 Schools3,049 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,250 Students8.08% Minority
- 30 Schools5,209 Students60.81% Minority
- 350 Schools141,324 Students2.89% Minority
- 32 Schools4,020 Students43.98% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 10 Schools803 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools835 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 584 Schools191,383 Students41.43% Minority
- 34 Schools3,256 Students95.96% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.