Top New York Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 1394 top religiously affiliated private schools in New York (66% of all schools), serving 386,837 students.
A Fantis Parochial School Photo - 8th Graders visit Greece as part of a multi-year cultural exchange program.
Friends Academy Photo - Friends Academy is located on an inviting 65-acre campus in the heart of Long Island's North Shore.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
St Fidelis Elementary School Photo - Technology Education begins in PreK and continues through 8th Grade. Our students consistently score well above the Diocesan and National Averages in Technology assessment exams.
Marymount School Of New York Photo - Marymount School's Fifth Avenue Campus: For nine decades, Marymount has been education young women to challenge, shape, and change the world!
Top New York Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students100.00% Minority
- 11 Schools346 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools1,632 Students74.06% Minority
- 69 Schools4,530 Students38.40% Minority
- 3 Schools99 Students53.26% Minority
- 124 Schools12,489 Students37.29% Minority
- 2 Schools110 Students65.00% Minority
- 7 Schools564 Students87.88% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students100.00% Minority
- 16 Schools3,760 Students31.85% Minority
- 9 Schools1,405 Students49.55% Minority
- 7 Schools3,020 Students26.41% Minority
- 12 Schools3,244 Students8.08% Minority
- 32 Schools5,354 Students60.92% Minority
- 356 Schools143,078 Students2.86% Minority
- 33 Schools4,290 Students43.42% Minority
- 25 Schools699 Students5.39% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools802 Students33.64% Minority
- 3 Schools295 Students52.23% Minority
- 17 Schools833 Students71.41% Minority
- 4 Schools527 Students61.04% Minority
- 603 Schools196,305 Students41.76% Minority
- 34 Schools3,291 Students95.96% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.