Archbishop Stepinac High School
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 807 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,000
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 13 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
1/4 zip, dress shirt, tie, khaki pants, dress shoes
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
A Helping Hand, Ambassadors, Business Investment, Campus Ministry, Classroom Crusaders, Coding, Comics, Crusaders for Life, Economy, Engineering/Robotics, Film Making, Fitness Club & Nutrition, Freshman Forum, Health Care Forum, Horticulture, Italian, Literary Journal, Mock Trial, MSG TV, Newspaper, Oratory/Debate, Photography, Political, Prom Committee, Rotary Interact, Spanish, Stage Crew, Student Government, Travel, video Game, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Chorus, Drama, Jazz/Rock Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The goal of our academic program is to prepare students for success in college and beyond. To this end, we want to make sure our students are globally competitive. Therefore, there is a focus on technology literacy along with an emphasis on inquiry based learning as assessments are focused on project based collaborations. Our goal is to engage, enhance, and extend our learning with the application of our studies to real world problems. Here is a quick summary of our program:Accredited by the Middle States Association of College and Secondary Schools 28 Advanced Placement Classes including AP Capstone Diploma Program Over 40 Honors courses Over 60 electives15 dual enrollment courses with St. John`s University and Marist College 4 Honors Academies (Engineering, Finance/Economics, Health Sciences, Law) 9 National Honor Societies 2 Certificate Programs in Computer Science Engineering and Entrepreneurship. Each course is blended with interactive technology platforms: MyMathLab, Mastering Science, MyLitLab, MyHistoryLab, MyLanguage Lab, MyPorgramming Lab, Pearson REALIZE, Pearson REVEL, among others. These platforms are the same platforms used in undergraduate and graduate programs at the university level.Our blended learning program has received recognition from Rice University. In addition, the school was awarded the Executive Leadership Award from Fordham University Graduate School of Education for its outstanding STEAM program
- A hallmark of our academic program is The Honors Academy. Students select from one of the following academies: Law, Health Sciences (Medicine), Economics and Finance, or Engineering. The curriculum framework design for each academy is based on undergraduate core courses in the chosen concentrations. By helping students discern their interest in potential course of study at the university level, the Honors Academy program prepares them for their chosen college major. It`s like having a college major in high school! You are taking courses that revolve all around your major or specialized interest! Students will develop and use complex algorithms to explore the major theories and principles associated with each discipline. A primary goal is to empower students to see the relationship between the academy studies and their application to the real world.The program culminates with a research symposium at the end of junior year, an internship at the beginning of senior year, and a final dissertation with an oral defense at the end of senior year that will be judged by a panel of faculty members and outside professionals in the fields that correlate with the respective academy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Archbishop Stepinac High School cost?
Archbishop Stepinac High School's tuition is approximately $16,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Archbishop Stepinac High School?
The acceptance rate of Archbishop Stepinac High School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 78%.
What sports does Archbishop Stepinac High School offer?
Archbishop Stepinac High School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Weightlifting, Winter Track and Wrestling. Archbishop Stepinac High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in New York for most sports offered.
What is Archbishop Stepinac High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Archbishop Stepinac High School?
The application deadline for Archbishop Stepinac High School is Dec. 13 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 13 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Archbishop Stepinac High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards