Salesian High School
- Salesian High is a Catholic high school for young men sponsored by the Salesians of St. John Bosco and conducted by Salesian priests and brothers and Salesian collaborators.
- Salesian High School is a private Catholic secondary school for boys which embodies the educational and faith tradition of Saint John Bosco and which is committed to fostering an environment that nurtures the whole person through the collaboration of students, parents, and staff.
- It is a home that welcomes, a school that prepares for life, a place where Christian values shape character, and a family where lasting friendships are formed.
- It is a small school that provides a quality academic program and a structured setting in which students of diverse backgrounds are challenged to strive for excellence, to discover and develop their full potential, enabling each of them to serve as a productive member of Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||505 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
White PlainsGrades: 9-12 | 800 students
950 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1015 students
441 E. Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
New RochelleGrades: 9-12 | 771 students
255 Wilmot Road
New Rochelle, NY 10804
YonkersGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
34 Convent Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703