Salesian High School
- Salesian High is a Catholic high school for young men sponsored by the Salesians of St. John Bosco and conducted by Salesian priests and brothers and Salesian collaborators.
- Salesian High School is a private Catholic secondary school for boys which embodies the educational and faith tradition of Saint John Bosco and which is committed to fostering an environment that nurtures the whole person through the collaboration of students, parents, and staff.
- It is a home that welcomes, a school that prepares for life, a place where Christian values shape character, and a family where lasting friendships are formed.
- It is a small school that provides a quality academic program and a structured setting in which students of diverse backgrounds are challenged to strive for excellence, to discover and develop their full potential, enabling each of them to serve as a productive member of Church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Plains Grades: 9-12 | 792 students
950 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)946-4800 6.4 9-12
- New Rochelle Grades: K-12 | 840 students
255 Wilmot Road
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)632-0714 3.5 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.