- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,205 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,250
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School Uniform Required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Thank you for your interest in Cardinal Spellman High School!
If you are currently in the 8th grade, we would love to show you everything that Spellman has to offer! You will get to experience all the high school activities of a typical Spellman student. You will receive your own locker and ID card, go to classes, enjoy a complimentary lunch, and make new friends. Come and experience the excitement of our great school!
In order to Spend-A-Day at Cardinal Spellman High, please do the following:
Call (718) 881-8000 Ext. 206 to arrange for an appointment. Appointments are available on any regular school day from the first week of October through the last week of February.
- Have a letter from your parent/guardian giving you permission to spend the day with us at Spellman.
- Wear your own school uniform. If your elementary school does not use uniforms, wear something that would be appropriate for school (please- no denim jeans or shirts with messages)
- On the day of your visit, please arrive by 8:15. Use the entrance on Cardinal Spellman Place (also called Needham Avenue), and walk straight ahead into the Scholastic Office. There you will be greeted by one of our friendly guides. Your day will end at our regular dismissal time of 2:40.
For directions to Cardinal Spellman High Schoolclickhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cardinal Spellman High School cost?
What sports does Cardinal Spellman High School offer?
What is Cardinal Spellman High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Cardinal Spellman High School?
View the Cardinal Spellman High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Cardinal Spellman High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards