Our Lady Of Grace School
Tel: (718) 547-9918
- Welcome to Our Lady of Grace School. In partnership with our parents and family parish community, OLG supports the moral development of our students which encompasses the values and traditions of our Roman Catholic faith.
- Our school strives for educational excellence through a range of teaching strategies, which meet the individual needs and capabilities of each of our students.
- Through the course of their education at OLG, students recognize their role in the community and the responsibility to give of themselves in service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS-12 | 217 students
1497 Needham Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718) 519-8884 0.5 NS-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
3956 Carpenter Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718) 547-0500 0.5 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 557 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
(718) 882-2203 1.7 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
(718) 652-1830 1.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.