St. Barnabas Elementary School
St. Barnabas Elementary School provides a quality Catholic education for young boys and girls that fosters moral, social and academic development and achievement.
By creating a comfortable and safe, yet challenging learning environment, we allow all children to realize their full potential – while also encouraging students to reach beyond expectations.
Through an enriched curriculum, complete with after-school offerings, St. Barnabas provides the tools and teaches the skills necessary for future success.
In the way of Jesus, our children are taught the discipline, charity and grace of our Lord.
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 360 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,400
- Average class size: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
C & E Lockbox Services Beginning July 1, 2010, St. Barnabas Elementary School will be utilizing the services of C & E Lockbox as our tuition management company. The many benefits from their services includes: -Monthly automatic debits from your check
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club and more, Computer Club, Creative Writing, Debate Club, Guitar, Investment Club, Many after school activities are available for our students to enjoy and participate in., Music Recording, Sports Club
- Starting in September 2010, St. Barnabas Elementary School came the new direction and leadership of Sr. Joan Faraone (Principal) and Mr. Greg Viceroy (Site Administrator). Building on an already outstanding tradition, the change has brought an exciting and vibrant atmosphere to the school, located right off McLean Ave on the border of the Bronx & Yonkers. St. Barnabas has once again become "the" school to attend, as the future looks incredibly bright and strong.
Endorse St. Barnabas Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.