St. Bartholomew School
- At Saint Bartholomew School, our excellence in education is provided through a combination of factors.
- Our students are prepared to face the challenges of the future through programs and techniques which enable and encourage active learning while attending to individual attention.
- Our school curriculum is based on a combination of Diocese of Metuchen and New Jersey State guidelines.
- As we seek each year to review and renew curriculum areas, we constantly strive to meet the standards of our state and Diocese, as this is in the best interest of our youth.
- Our mission is to "...love, educate and inspire the children with whom we have been blessed, in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the principles of our educational beliefs".
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
70 Petersville Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10801
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 242 students
259 Nepperhan Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10701
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1395 Nepperhan Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
53 Winter Hill Rd
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017