Top New York Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in New York, serving 1274 private schools (62% of all schools) and 346,862 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (14% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (12% of schools).
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School's small class sizes ... max 14 in preschool, 18 in K-5 and 16 in middle school ... provide opportunities for personal, individualized instruction and a strong sense of community!
EF Academy New York Photo - EF Academy New York hosts over 650 students from over 75 different countries including the United States.
Adelphi Academy of Brooklyn Photo - Adelphi Academy of Brooklyn's historic Bay Ridge campus is located at 8515 Ridge Boulevard, in the heart of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. .
Harbor Country Day School Photo - Harbor cherishes childhood, cultivates wonder and inspires confident learners and leaders.
Lawrence Woodmere Academy Photo - Lawrence Woodmere Academy (LWA"), founded in 1912, is an elite Pre-K through 12, non-sectarian, private, College Preparatory School located in Woodmere, NY.
Green Meadow Waldorf School Photo - Green Meadow is one of the oldest and largest Waldorf schools in North America, offering programs from Parent & Child Classes through Grade 12.
Garden School Photo - Garden School is a co-ed, nursery to grade 12, fully-accredited, independent college prep school in Jackson Heights, Queens.
The Masters School Photo - The Masters School, located on a sprawling, 96-acre campus near the Hudson river, was founded in 1877.
The Stony Brook School Photo - The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. "Character Before Career"
Winston Preparatory School NY Photo - Seniors may participate in a variety of outdoor education adventures, including learning how to sail in the Caribbean Sea or hiking in the Appalachian Mountains.
Top New York Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools1,307 Students47.95% Minority
- 15 Schools4,285 Students35.47% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students96.92% Minority
- 2 Schools592 Students27.73% Minority
- 40 Schools2,067 Students23.03% Minority
- 63 Schools8,505 Students21.08% Minority
- 5 Schools349 Students36.36% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 72 Schools8,453 Students45.13% Minority
- 7 Schools778 Students54.75% Minority
- 4 Schools522 Students45.90% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students43.97% Minority
- 7 Schools1,591 Students19.76% Minority
- 4 Schools351 Students40.34% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students18.52% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students20.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,358 Students47.51% Minority
- 5 Schools891 Students72.11% Minority
- 4 Schools617 Students9.84% Minority
- 6 Schools639 Students36.30% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students61.03% Minority
- 4 Schools1,873 Students29.31% Minority
- 19 Schools1,430 Students93.38% Minority
- 3 Schools911 Students26.32% Minority
- 7 Schools4,759 Students19.65% Minority
- 2 Schools802 Students13.82% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students3.85% Minority
- 8 Schools1,984 Students59.81% Minority
- 8 Schools4,379 Students27.13% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students13.51% Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students10.27% Minority
- 3 Schools158 Students44.44% Minority
- 94 Schools37,142 Students33.51% Minority
- 83 Schools11,875 Students46.81% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students2.13% Minority
- 2 Schools652 Students6.99% Minority
- 18 Schools5,742 Students31.07% Minority
- 155 Schools66,950 Students22.70% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students- Minority
- 15 Schools2,297 Students59.08% Minority
- 7 Schools2,142 Students33.30% Minority
- 416 Schools143,227 Students41.07% Minority
- 5 Schools860 Students81.54% Minority
- 3 Schools93 Students15.70% Minority
- 7 Schools3,485 Students21.59% Minority
- 1 Schools156 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools990 Students58.79% Minority
- 4 Schools709 Students20.80% Minority
- 97 Schools36,311 Students2.08% Minority
- 1 Schools310 Students100.00% Minority
- 3 Schools2,087 Students17.22% Minority
- 120 Schools41,278 Students25.24% Minority
- 2 Schools537 Students14.17% Minority
- 26 Schools4,715 Students56.11% Minority
- 21 Schools2,181 Students29.31% Minority
- 142 Schools37,962 Students21.92% Minority
- 178 Schools53,810 Students31.24% Minority
- 38 Schools6,623 Students58.92% Minority
- 10 Schools2,987 Students2.83% Minority
- 3 Schools376 Students26.76% Minority
- 54 Schools13,127 Students22.80% Minority
- 16 Schools3,675 Students26.65% Minority
- 13 Schools5,966 Students0.69% Minority
- 2 Schools302 Students8.93% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students- Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.