New York Schools By Membership Association
- There are 65 school membership associations in New York, serving 1320 private schools (66% of all schools) and 354,910 students.
The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
Green Meadow is one of the oldest and largest Waldorf schools in North America, offering programs from Parent & Child Classes through Grade 12.
Math at Lang is taught by two master's level math specialists. Whether your child loves math or fears it, our math team will help them find an anchor in math learning that works for them, from K on up. We combine Singapore Math with Math Circle, moving from the tactile, to the pictorial, to the abstract.
The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. 'Character Before Career'
Garden School is a co-ed, nursery to grade 12, fully-accredited, independent college prep school in Jackson Heights, Queens.
At Professional Children's School, you don't have to choose between a great education and your dreams.
Transfiguration church and school families and friends parades and celebrates Lunar New Year through the streets of Chinatown, NYC!
The 25-acre campus is located in a residential suburb of Rochester, NY, and includes an organic micro-farm, nature center, outdoor tennis courts, and playing fields, along with a brand new natural-setting playground with sun shade and musical instruments.
New York Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools1,207 Students46% Minority
- 11 Schools3,712 Students42% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools677 Students23% Minority
- 42 Schools2,248 Students26% Minority
- 63 Schools8,144 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools502 Students46% Minority
- 78 Schools9,405 Students42% Minority
- 7 Schools726 Students41% Minority
- 4 Schools452 Students39% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students33% Minority
- 7 Schools1,837 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students33% Minority
- 5 Schools325 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools1,479 Students44% Minority
- 5 Schools902 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools328 Students11% Minority
- 7 Schools822 Students24% Minority
- 7 Schools1,103 Students32% Minority
- 4 Schools1,907 Students35% Minority
- 20 Schools1,651 Students94% Minority
- 5 Schools1,455 Students24% Minority
- 6 Schools4,459 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools405 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools2,000 Students60% Minority
- 6 Schools3,710 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools192 Students43% Minority
- 89 Schools38,171 Students26% Minority
- 83 Schools12,070 Students39% Minority
- 3 Schools874 Students21% Minority
- 18 Schools5,921 Students37% Minority
- 137 Schools59,844 Students29% Minority
- 2 Schools380 Students25% Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students9% Minority
- 15 Schools2,347 Students36% Minority
- 7 Schools2,196 Students26% Minority
- 446 Schools153,573 Students38% Minority
- 5 Schools875 Students84% Minority
- 3 Schools188 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools3,345 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools967 Students54% Minority
- 3 Schools617 Students20% Minority
- 102 Schools36,400 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools435 Students34% Minority
- 113 Schools39,640 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools329 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students33% Minority
- 30 Schools4,956 Students54% Minority
- 23 Schools2,288 Students26% Minority
- 155 Schools41,562 Students27% Minority
- 188 Schools55,717 Students32% Minority
- 43 Schools7,562 Students59% Minority
- 6 Schools1,839 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools347 Students31% Minority
- 58 Schools15,789 Students24% Minority
- 17 Schools3,694 Students22% Minority
- 13 Schools5,644 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students40% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.