Top New York Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 66 top school membership associations in New York, serving 1301 private schools (62% of all schools) and 352,698 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (33% of schools), Other school association(s) (14% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (12% of schools).
Winston Preparatory School NY Photo - Winston Prep students participate annually in an all-school Art Show.
Battery Park Montessori Photo - Our small student-teacher ratios provide rich opportunities for personalized learning and one-one-one support from Montessori-certified teachers with years of experience in child development.
Pine Street School Photo - At Pine Street School, students collaborate across all areas of the curriculum, in two languages - English and either Spanish or Mandarin. Native speakers work alongside non-native speakers with expert teachers supporting. Literacy is central to their work and incorporated into everything they do. Classrooms support project-based inquiry and highly individualized learning for each student.
The Windsor School Photo - Our student body encompasses students from all over the globe. We enroll local and F-1 international students.
The Masters School Photo - The Masters School, located on a sprawling, 96-acre campus near the Hudson river, was founded in 1877.
Professional Children's School Photo - At Professional Children's School, you don't have to choose between a great education and your dreams.
Top New York Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools1,224 Students47.95% Minority
- 13 Schools3,669 Students33.91% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students96.92% Minority
- 2 Schools592 Students27.73% Minority
- 42 Schools2,111 Students22.74% Minority
- 64 Schools8,545 Students21.16% Minority
- 4 Schools332 Students36.36% Minority
- 1 Schools17 Students- Minority
- 74 Schools8,738 Students43.66% Minority
- 7 Schools739 Students54.75% Minority
- 4 Schools515 Students45.90% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students43.97% Minority
- 7 Schools1,685 Students19.76% Minority
- 4 Schools351 Students40.34% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students18.52% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students20.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,358 Students47.51% Minority
- 5 Schools885 Students72.11% Minority
- 4 Schools585 Students9.84% Minority
- 6 Schools639 Students36.30% Minority
- 6 Schools876 Students46.85% Minority
- 4 Schools1,894 Students29.31% Minority
- 19 Schools1,422 Students93.38% Minority
- 3 Schools911 Students26.32% Minority
- 7 Schools5,006 Students19.65% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students12.15% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,984 Students59.81% Minority
- 8 Schools4,388 Students27.13% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students13.51% Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students10.27% Minority
- 3 Schools165 Students44.44% Minority
- 95 Schools37,556 Students34.58% Minority
- 84 Schools12,096 Students47.40% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students2.13% Minority
- 3 Schools878 Students6.99% Minority
- 18 Schools5,754 Students31.07% Minority
- 152 Schools67,915 Students23.63% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,398 Students58.37% Minority
- 7 Schools2,142 Students33.30% Minority
- 432 Schools147,531 Students41.17% Minority
- 5 Schools860 Students81.54% Minority
- 3 Schools183 Students15.70% Minority
- 7 Schools3,499 Students21.59% Minority
- 1 Schools146 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools980 Students58.79% Minority
- 4 Schools721 Students20.80% Minority
- 100 Schools37,009 Students2.03% Minority
- 1 Schools310 Students100.00% Minority
- 3 Schools2,066 Students17.22% Minority
- 118 Schools40,876 Students25.44% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students21.13% Minority
- 27 Schools4,816 Students55.63% Minority
- 21 Schools2,180 Students29.31% Minority
- 148 Schools40,220 Students23.14% Minority
- 186 Schools55,977 Students32.05% Minority
- 39 Schools6,738 Students58.66% Minority
- 10 Schools2,975 Students2.83% Minority
- 3 Schools376 Students26.76% Minority
- 55 Schools14,084 Students22.55% Minority
- 16 Schools3,709 Students26.65% Minority
- 13 Schools5,934 Students0.69% Minority
- 2 Schools302 Students8.93% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.