New York Schools By Membership Association
- There are 65 school membership associations in New York, serving 1301 private schools (62% of all schools) and 351,767 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (34% of schools), Other school association(s) (14% of schools) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) (12% of schools).
Rippowam Cisqua School Photo - Rippowam Cisqua School (Upper Campus): Middle school students seek structured opportunities for adventure and discovery, while still yearning to play freely. A specialized curriculum for ninth graders accelerates their academic and leadership skills. Our new multimillion-dollar Upper Campus, built specifically for students age 11-15, provides the best environment to navigate this dynamic period of academic and emotional development.
The Masters School Photo - The Masters School, located on a sprawling, 96-acre campus near the Hudson river, was founded in 1877.
The Chapel School Photo - The Chapel School Select Choir has been invited back to sing the National Anthem at a NY Mets game for the past 10 straight years!
Battery Park Montessori Photo - Our small student-teacher ratios provide rich opportunities for personalized learning and one-one-one support from Montessori-certified teachers with years of experience in child development.
Green Meadow Waldorf School Photo - Green Meadow is one of the oldest and largest Waldorf schools in North America, offering programs from Parent & Child Classes through Grade 12.
Professional Children's School Photo - At Professional Children's School, you don't have to choose between a great education and your dreams.
Winston Preparatory School NY Photo - Winston Prep students participate annually in an all-school Art Show.
New York Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools1,224 Students47.95% Minority
- 12 Schools3,489 Students35.53% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students96.92% Minority
- 2 Schools592 Students27.73% Minority
- 42 Schools2,111 Students22.74% Minority
- 64 Schools8,206 Students21.16% Minority
- 4 Schools332 Students36.36% Minority
- 75 Schools8,970 Students43.62% Minority
- 7 Schools739 Students54.75% Minority
- 4 Schools503 Students45.90% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students43.97% Minority
- 7 Schools1,685 Students19.76% Minority
- 4 Schools351 Students40.34% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students18.52% Minority
- 5 Schools341 Students20.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,358 Students47.51% Minority
- 5 Schools889 Students72.11% Minority
- 4 Schools585 Students9.84% Minority
- 6 Schools639 Students36.30% Minority
- 6 Schools876 Students46.85% Minority
- 4 Schools1,894 Students29.31% Minority
- 19 Schools1,422 Students93.38% Minority
- 3 Schools911 Students26.32% Minority
- 7 Schools4,987 Students19.65% Minority
- 1 Schools391 Students12.15% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,984 Students59.81% Minority
- 8 Schools4,388 Students27.13% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students13.51% Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students10.27% Minority
- 3 Schools165 Students44.44% Minority
- 93 Schools37,511 Students34.74% Minority
- 85 Schools12,666 Students44.95% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students2.13% Minority
- 3 Schools853 Students6.99% Minority
- 18 Schools5,754 Students31.07% Minority
- 150 Schools66,786 Students23.61% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students- Minority
- 16 Schools2,398 Students58.37% Minority
- 7 Schools2,148 Students33.30% Minority
- 436 Schools147,925 Students41.03% Minority
- 5 Schools860 Students81.54% Minority
- 3 Schools183 Students15.70% Minority
- 7 Schools3,499 Students21.59% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools974 Students58.79% Minority
- 3 Schools616 Students23.37% Minority
- 100 Schools37,009 Students2.03% Minority
- 1 Schools310 Students100.00% Minority
- 2 Schools437 Students22.68% Minority
- 118 Schools41,474 Students25.21% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students21.13% Minority
- 27 Schools4,816 Students55.63% Minority
- 21 Schools2,133 Students29.31% Minority
- 149 Schools40,414 Students23.09% Minority
- 186 Schools56,985 Students31.82% Minority
- 39 Schools6,738 Students58.66% Minority
- 10 Schools2,975 Students2.83% Minority
- 3 Schools376 Students26.76% Minority
- 55 Schools14,120 Students22.55% Minority
- 16 Schools3,663 Students26.65% Minority
- 13 Schools5,642 Students0.69% Minority
- 2 Schools302 Students8.93% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students- Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.