New York Schools By Membership Association
- There are 64 school membership associations in New York, serving 1295 private schools (66% of all schools) and 351,051 students.
The Stony Brook School, founded in 1922, is an independent college preparatory school (grades 7-12) that exists to challenge young men and women to know Jesus Christ as Lord, to love others as themselves, and to grow in knowledge and skill, in order that they may serve the world through their character and leadership. 'Character Before Career'
At Professional Children's School, you don't have to choose between a great education and your dreams.
Green Meadow is one of the oldest and largest Waldorf schools in North America, offering programs from Parent & Child Classes through Grade 12.
The Masters School, located on a sprawling, 96-acre campus near the Hudson river, was founded in 1877.
Rippowam Cisqua School (Upper Campus): Middle school students seek structured opportunities for adventure and discovery, while still yearning to play freely. A specialized curriculum for ninth graders accelerates their academic and leadership skills. Our new multimillion-dollar Upper Campus, built specifically for students age 11-15, provides the best environment to navigate this dynamic period of academic and emotional development.
EF Academy New York hosts over 700 students from over 60 different countries including the United States.
New York Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 28 Schools1,160 Students43% Minority
- 12 Schools4,108 Students36% Minority
- 1 Schools67 Students95% Minority
- 2 Schools677 Students23% Minority
- 42 Schools2,201 Students24% Minority
- 62 Schools8,129 Students18% Minority
- 4 Schools502 Students46% Minority
- 75 Schools9,225 Students42% Minority
- 6 Schools640 Students33% Minority
- 4 Schools486 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools62 Students33% Minority
- 7 Schools1,766 Students23% Minority
- 4 Schools322 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools243 Students33% Minority
- 5 Schools325 Students17% Minority
- 6 Schools1,372 Students48% Minority
- 5 Schools902 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools328 Students11% Minority
- 6 Schools639 Students36% Minority
- 6 Schools883 Students33% Minority
- 4 Schools1,907 Students35% Minority
- 19 Schools1,610 Students94% Minority
- 5 Schools1,455 Students24% Minority
- 6 Schools4,499 Students3% Minority
- 1 Schools405 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools2,000 Students60% Minority
- 6 Schools3,710 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools340 Students- Minority
- 3 Schools192 Students43% Minority
- 91 Schools38,549 Students27% Minority
- 82 Schools12,021 Students39% Minority
- 3 Schools874 Students21% Minority
- 18 Schools5,921 Students37% Minority
- 138 Schools60,273 Students28% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100% Minority
- 2 Schools53 Students9% Minority
- 15 Schools2,296 Students36% Minority
- 7 Schools2,196 Students26% Minority
- 437 Schools151,590 Students38% Minority
- 5 Schools875 Students84% Minority
- 3 Schools183 Students22% Minority
- 6 Schools3,323 Students29% Minority
- 1 Schools140 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools967 Students54% Minority
- 3 Schools607 Students20% Minority
- 100 Schools35,957 Students1% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools435 Students34% Minority
- 114 Schools40,050 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools143 Students33% Minority
- 28 Schools4,774 Students61% Minority
- 22 Schools2,279 Students25% Minority
- 149 Schools40,353 Students25% Minority
- 185 Schools55,439 Students33% Minority
- 39 Schools7,134 Students58% Minority
- 6 Schools1,843 Students1% Minority
- 2 Schools347 Students31% Minority
- 58 Schools15,789 Students24% Minority
- 17 Schools3,614 Students23% Minority
- 13 Schools5,644 Students2% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students40% Minority
June 22, 2018
If your school has placed boarding students with families, you might want to consider out-sourcing your boarding program. It is one way of adding value to your day school's offerings.
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.