The Chapel School
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,790
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Chapel School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants/skirts and polos, plaid skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, National Junior Honor Society (NJHS), Peer Tutoring, Service Learning, Student Council (Middle School), Technology Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Beginner and Advanced Band, Fall Musical (Grades 1-3), Prep Choir, Select Choir, Spring Musical
- At The Chapel School (TCS), our mission is "To Know, Live and Share the Love of Christ". TCS educates the whole child spiritually by providing worship opportunities, daily devotions and Bible-based religion lessons facilitated by a caring Christian staff. TCS educates the whole child to grow academically and aesthetically by providing a curriculum that meets and exceeds New York State standards, and is enhanced with fine arts, technology, a foreign language, library media and special events. TCS educates the whole child to grow socially by establishing environments where teachers and students become a caring community, reaching out to others in need, both inside and outside the school. TCS educates the whole child to grow emotionally by viewing each child as a special creation by God, thereby nurturing talents, abilities, self-control and positive self-esteem; and to develop physically through physical education classes and an after school sports program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Chapel School cost?
The Chapel School's tuition is approximately $13,790 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Chapel School?
The acceptance rate of The Chapel School is 60%, which is lower than the national average of 78%. The Chapel School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in New York with low acceptance rates.
What sports does The Chapel School offer?
The Chapel School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is The Chapel School's ranking?
The Chapel School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for: Lowest average acceptance rates and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for The Chapel School?
The application deadline for The Chapel School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Chapel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards