Thornton-donovan School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
shirts with collars; no shorts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Thornton-Donovan School was founded on the principle that a school must meet the changing needs of its students, its community, and its society.
- Its philosophy and curriculum directly contribute to the development of students who can use their individual talents to meet the challenges of life.
- Thornton-Donovan School seeks qualified students who possess ability, who are motivated, who have self-discipline and who will both gain from and give to the school.
- The school may also admit a youngster who has potential for academic success but whose record does not demonstrate it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Thornton-donovan School cost?
What is Thornton-donovan School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Thornton-donovan School?
View the Thornton-donovan School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Thornton-donovan School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards