The Ursuline School
- Founded in 1897 by the Order of St. Ursula, The Ursuline School is a Catholic, college preparatory school dedicated to the intellectual, spiritual, and moral development of young women.
- Rooted in the counsels of St. Angela Merici, founder of the Ursuline Sisters, the mission of the school community is to educate, inspire, and empower young women to learn, to lead and to serve.
- Committed to academic excellence and the value of every individual, the school challenges each student to develop and share her unique gifts within the school and within the wider community.
- In a student-centered atmosphere devoted to caring and concern, our young women are encouraged to celebrate the richness of their diverse ethnic, socio-economic, and religious backgrounds uniting them as students and as Ursuline alumnae.
- Seeking to model the teachings of St. Angela, the dedicated, talented, and caring faculty, administration, and staff inspire our students not only to learn, but also to question, to reflect, and to challenge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||778 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HartsdaleGrades: 9-12 | 561 students
500 W Hartsdale Ave
Hartsdale, NY 10530
- RyeGrades: PK-12 | 884 students
Rye, NY 10580
- YonkersGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
34 Convent Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
- RyeGrades: 5-12 | 310 students
2225 Westchester Avenue
Rye, NY 10580
- KatonahGrades: 6-12 | 355 students
260 Jay St
Katonah, NY 10536