Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (1 review)
- Conception School is a vibrant, educational community--this website is a resource for learning about, and keeping up to date on, what is going on at the school.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to educating children through a careful process of formation and information.
- As a school, we want to provide a strong Christian foundation that will allow our children to progress to new and higher levels in their educational careers.
- It is our hope that our students will attain these educational goals with self-confidence and the aptitude to think and act intelligently and gracefully.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
- BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
- HartsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
- YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 325 students
707 Tuckahoe Rd
Yonkers, NY 10710
- TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 496 students
465 Westchester Ave
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
I went to ICS and I am now 58 years old. It certainly gave the foundation in life to get through life. My faith is as strong today as it was in kindergarten... Is there anywhere I could get my kindergarten picture that was taken in 1960?
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Miche
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.