Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park
- Stein Yeshiva was founded by a group of people who recognized the need for a yeshiva ketana/bais yaakov type of school in Lower Westchester.
- Stein Yeshiva believes that a Jewish education begins at birth and offers a daycare program for infants that helps working parents.
- The yeshiva continues through early childhood to eighth grade. The dynamic and experiential program integrates science, math, language development, arts & crafts, music & movement, and much more.
- Stein Yeshiva offers a diverse educational program, dedicated to Torah values and devoted to each individual child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $5,000 for K and 1st, $7,000 for early childhood, and $9,300 for 2-8.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Sandra Spingarn|
- Stein Yeshiva's approach to elementary and junior high school education is unique. With small classes in both our boys' and girls' divisions, our students receive a high degree of personal attention and individualized instruction, developing a true love of learning. Stein Yeshiva provides a high quality Jewish and general studies education in a warm and loving environment. We believe that education is nothing less than the shaping of life itself.
- An early childhood summer day camp, Camp Shemesh, for eight weeks offered.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yonkers Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
170 Hudson Terrace
Yonkers, NY 10701
(914)968-7047 2.8 PK-12
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
32 S 5th Ave
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
(914)664-1810 1.9 PK-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.