Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park
- Stein Yeshiva was founded by a group of people who recognized the need for a yeshiva ketana/bais yaakov type of school in Lower Westchester.
- Stein Yeshiva believes that a Jewish education begins at birth and offers a daycare program for infants that helps working parents.
- The yeshiva continues through early childhood to eighth grade. The dynamic and experiential program integrates science, math, language development, arts & crafts, music & movement, and much more.
- Stein Yeshiva offers a diverse educational program, dedicated to Torah values and devoted to each individual child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $5,000 for K and 1st, $7,000 for early childhood, and $9,300 for 2-8.|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Sandra Spingarn|
- Stein Yeshiva's approach to elementary and junior high school education is unique. With small classes in both our boys' and girls' divisions, our students receive a high degree of personal attention and individualized instruction, developing a true love of learning. Stein Yeshiva provides a high quality Jewish and general studies education in a warm and loving environment. We believe that education is nothing less than the shaping of life itself.
- An early childhood summer day camp, Camp Shemesh, for eight weeks offered.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yonkers Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
170 Hudson Terrace
Yonkers, NY 10701
(914)968-7047 2.8 PK-12
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
32 S 5th Ave
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
(914)664-1810 1.9 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.