- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 304 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,730
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Chess Club, College Credits for 11th and 12th grades., Computer Club, NHS, NJHS
Recreational Athletic Programs:
After school program Basket Ball Team
- WELCOME TO ANDALUSIA ISLAMIC SCHOOL!!Andalusia Islamic School, a fully accredited, full-time, Pre-K to 12th religious educational institution, is a division ofMAS-UNY, which is a subchapter of the Muslim American Society. MAS-UNY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is dedicated to serving the Muslim American community in Yonkers and Westchester County. Through its various departments, MAS-UNY offers unique programs and services that seek to develop our youth by imparting Islamic knowledge, promoting community service, and advocating leadership and quality character. As the educational arm of MAS-UNY, our school has been in the business of molding the next Muslim American generation of community builders, knowledgeable scholars and contributing citizens.Promoting the intellectual, socio-emotional and spiritual development of each studentAndalusia School is committed to providing students from grades Pre-K through 12 with a solid, accredited educational foundation in mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, Islam, and Qur`an.We strive for scholastic excellence blended with Islamic morals, helping our children to achieve their highest potential. Our dedicated and committed staff work with parents to create a high quality, stimulating learning environment that bolsters the foundation of your child`s development, growth, and overall success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Andalusia School cost?
When is the application deadline for Andalusia School?
Endorse Andalusia School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards