Islamic Cultural Center School
Islamic Cultural Center School Photo #2 - The Islamic Cultural Center School is currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Visit our website @ http://www.iccschooleast96.org or call (646) 589-3920 for further information.
Islamic Elementary and Middle School; Early Learners (3 years old) through 8th grade.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 122 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Islamic Cultural Center School (ICCS) is the first full-time Islamic School in Manhattan, accredited by Cognia. It is centrally located in Manhattan on the Upper East Side and easily accessible by public transportation. Operating since 2011, the ICCS, strives to provide a balanced academic education, while implementing Islamic morals and values. The ICCS will eventually house all grades, Early Learners (3 years old) through 12th grade, insha`Allah.ICCS has large classrooms equipped with Smart Boards, a state-of-the-art Science Lab, and a university-size gymnasium. The School follows NYS standards and employs the same general curriculum set by the State of New York for each grade level. In addition, ICCS offers Qur`an, Arabic and Islamic Studies to all of their students on a daily basis. It is the school`s goal to establish the best there is to offer students in terms of academics and life skills. Furthermore, the school works alongside the ICC NY community to ensure that children receive the best Islamic and overall academic educational experience that can be offered to today`s Muslim youth. It hopes to create exemplary and outstanding citizens, insha`Allah.Staff are fully trained and enthusiastic about teaching, while modeling Islam in the best manner. All teachers have obtained undergraduate degrees and more than half have received certification. Some of the teaching staff have advanced degrees and the Principal holds a doctorate in Education. Also, to keep teachers up-to-date, ICCS offers continuous professional development for its staff members.As a non-profit school, ICCS greatly appreciate support from ICCS parents and the Islamic community of New York at large: donations of any amount are accepted and appreciated. The Islamic Cultural Center School is currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Please use the contact information located on this page to obtain more information.
Profile last updated: 05/25/2021
Endorse Islamic Cultural Center School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?