Trevor Day School
- Trevor Day School is the Manhattan Pre-K through Grade 12 independent day school that expertly deploys inquiry-based learning to invoke each student`s good geniusthe innate ability inside every child to thrive wholly through inquiry and intellectual courage.
- Trevor enrolls more than 800 students in a coeducational setting on two campuses on the Upper East Side and Upper West Side of Manhattan.
- Trevor`s rigorous college preparatory curriculum is designed to confer academic mastery while students develop the self-confidence, original perspective, courage, and perseverance to thrive in any idea-rich arena.
- Perceptive, quick-thinking, devoted teachers, highly collaborative team-building spaces, an inviting, inclusive, and grounded family culture, and daily opportunities for interpersonal and intellectual interaction transform Trevor students into proactive agents of their own learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||788 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$49,000|
|Tuition Notes||Nursery (Half Day) - $ 22,300 Nursery (Full Day) - $ 29,300 Pre-Kindergarten - $ 29,300 Kindergarten - $ 49,000 Grades 1 through 4 - $ 49,900 Grades 5 through 12 -$ 50,600|
|Admissions Director||Karyn Delay|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Lafferty|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||51 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts & Crafts, Boys Dance, Business Club, Ceramics Club, Chess Club, Disney Club, EDM Club, Fashion/Business Club, Film Forum, Food Blog, French Tutoring Club, Fuzzy Greens Club, Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA), Global Concerns Committee, Harry Potter Club, HELO Haiti Club, Improv Club, Independent Films Club (IFC), Lit Mag, Microfinance Club, MIOW/Diversity Club, Model Congress, Model United Nations, Monopoly Club, Neuroscience Club, Newspaper, PC Gaming Club, Red Cross Club, Science Olympiad, Service Learning Committee, Spanish Tutoring Club, Student Council, Tae Kwon Do Club, Teen Cancer America, Treats for Troops, Trevogue, Trevor Political Union, Video Crew, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choreolab, High School Musical, Jazz Band, Middle School Musical, Mini-Term Musical, Musical Chorus (All Grades), Trevor A Cappella, Trevor Cleffs, Troubadettes, Troubadours, Troubadudes
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 1033 students
291 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
(212)724-6360 1.2 PK-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 1329 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
(212)423-5450 0.5 K-12
- New York Grades: PK-12 | 334 students
15 E 79th St
New York, NY 10075
(212)535-2130 0.9 PK-12
My son went to Trevor from kindergarten until he graduated in 2019. Trevor gave him opportunities to grow academically, accommodating and helping him develop his individual needs and constantly allowing him to grow as he needed. The teachers supported his curiosity and inquisitive, creative nature and he was inspired by their care and support. The school`s environment also nurtured his sense of community and the world at large. He was accepted in one of the best colleges in the world and just started, but he always speaks fondly of his years in Trevor and will continue the many wonderful friendships that he developed there as will continue his interest and involvement with this wonderful school. I can only highly recommend this school due to their academics as well as a kind, nurturing and supportive environment.
- Posted by Parent - Iva
This is an academically demanding school that develops self-confidence and a love of learning in each student. There is full support for academic, cultural, and emotional development.
- Posted by Parent - Mrusk