- The Hunter College Campus School is made up of Hunter College Elementary School (K-6) and Hunter College High School (7-12).
- Our schools strive to reflect the city they serve by admitting and educating a population of students who are culturally, socio-economically, and ethnically diverse.
- We seek to serve as a model for combining excellence and equity, serving as a catalyst for change in New York City and the nation.
- Our schools use the principles of gifted education, including depth, complexity, challenge, enrichment, and acceleration of the curriculum, to meet the needs of intellectually advanced students.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||1215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1015 students
441 E. Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 1091 students
30 W 16th St
New York, NY 10011
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 336 students
15 E 79th St
New York, NY 10075
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 1281 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128