Oakview Prep School Of Sda
- Oakview Preparatory School is a Seventh-Day Adventist Institution consisting of two divisions: Elementary and Junior High.
- The school is a part of the world-wide system of Christian Education operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Oakview Preparatory School was established in 1991 by a group of Educators.
- The purpose of its founders was to provide quality Christian education for the students of the ten participating churches in the Bronx-Westchester area.
- Non-participating members may also be admitted. Its goal is to foster moral, Christ-like character, promote academic excellence and prepare its students for service to God and their fellowman.
- The institution maintains a non-discriminating policy and includes students from any religious, racial and ethnic background.
- Students are required to abide by the policies and principles of the School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yonkers Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
77 Lee Ave
Yonkers, NY 10705
(914)965-2165 1.9 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.