New Covenant Christian School
- Our goal in Christian School education is to train the whole child- spirit, soul and body.
- It is the conviction of New Covenant Christian Ministries (NCCM) that children should be brought up in the way they should go so that when they are mature, they will not depart from it.
- Consequently, New Covenant Christian School- an integral part of the NCCM- is aimed at providing an alternative educational institution devoid of the avoidable problems we have in the public school system.
- We believe: That there is no true education without the Word of God and that the word of God is the foundation of all learning; That morality and basic ethical foundation should be a part of the educational process; That teachers and the support staff should set example for students because children naturally imitate adults as their leaders or mentor.
- That communication with God in the form of prayer in school does not violate any legitimate principles.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants/jumper, white shirt, maroon necktie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,300|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarship offered by Children's Scholarship Fund for Grade Kindergarten - Grade 8! Find Out More information here- http://ncchristianschool.org/scholarship/FREE Universal PreKindergarten Program for 4 years oldKindergarten- $575 monthly Elementary Grades 1-5- $440 monthly Middle School Grades 6-8- $505 monthly High School Grades 6-12- $630 monthly|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachel Macarthy|
|Admissions Associate||Verna Blake|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Reading Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are now a participating "CHILDREN'S SCHOLARSHIP FUND"
Click here for more information- http://ncchristianschool.org/scholarship/
- We have 3 campuses in the Bronx. The one listed above is our Northeast campus serving Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 12. We also offer Early Childhood/Daycare services at our 2 other campuses- 1181 Boston Road (718) 328-6072, ext. 112 and 1925 Grand Concourse (718) 299-5250.
- We invite you to come to any of our campuses to meet with the principal and view the school. We would love to have the opportunity to train your child in the way he/she should go according to the Bible.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
(718)792-5665 2.1 PK-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718)547-9918 0.5 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 333 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
(718)364-5353 2 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.