New Covenant Christian School
- Our goal in Christian School education is to train the whole child- spirit, soul and body.
- It is the conviction of New Covenant Christian Ministries (NCCM) that children should be brought up in the way they should go so that when they are mature, they will not depart from it.
- Consequently, New Covenant Christian School- an integral part of the NCCM- is aimed at providing an alternative educational institution devoid of the avoidable problems we have in the public school system.
- We believe: That there is no true education without the Word of God and that the word of God is the foundation of all learning; That morality and basic ethical foundation should be a part of the educational process; That teachers and the support staff should set example for students because children naturally imitate adults as their leaders or mentor.
- That communication with God in the form of prayer in school does not violate any legitimate principles.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants/jumper, white shirt, maroon necktie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||FREE Universal PreKindergarten Program for 4 years old Kindergarten- $550 monthly Elementary Grades 1-5- $410 monthly Middle School Grades 6-8- $475 monthly High School Grades 6-12- $600 monthly|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachel Macarthy|
|Admissions Associate||Verna Blake|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Dance Club, Reading Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are now a participating "CHILDREN'S SCHOLARSHIP FUND"
Click here for more information- http://ncchristianschool.org/scholarship/
- We have 3 campuses in the Bronx. The one listed above is our Northeast campus serving Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 12. We also offer Early Childhood/Daycare services at our 2 other campuses- 1181 Boston Road (718) 328-6072, ext. 112 and 1925 Grand Concourse (718) 299-5250.
- We invite you to come to any of our campuses to meet with the principal and view the school. We would love to have the opportunity to train your child in the way he/she should go according to the Bible.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
401 W 205th Street
New York, NY 10034
- BronxGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
- BronxGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
- BronxGrades: PK-12 | 1140 students
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
- BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.